your favorite Bourbon

mine is Buffalo Trace, its brewed in small batches in Kentucky. its a little pricey though, and I just found out that Benchmark bourbon is made by the same company
for about half the price.......whats your favorite Bourbon?
My go to is Knob Creek right now.
Woodford Reserve
My go to is Knob Creek right now. Originally Posted by boardman
Boardman admits he's a Knob Guzzler! (Not that there's anything wrong with that.)
That's just wrong...
I more of a scotch man by far but I do enjoy a wheated bourbon and my favorite is Pappy Van Winkle obviously, but it's unattainable at a reasonable price.

The good news is that W.L. Weller 12 year is made at the same distillery using the same recipe. In fact Pappy 12 is actually selected from the best of the best runs of Weller 12 before aging so it's damned close to it and it's only around $26 and readily available whereas Pappy releases such small batches you can't find it really except in the aftermarket for outrageous prices.

For a ryed bourbon I like Blanton's Single Barrel
My go to is Knob Creek right now. Originally Posted by boardman
Boardman admits he's a Knob Guzzler! (Not that there's anything wrong with that.) Originally Posted by chicagoboy
That's just wrong... Originally Posted by boardman

.... yet it's so right ... not that there is anything wrong with that.

My favorite swill is whatever someone paid for and put in front of me.
All Bourban is made in Kentucky. That's what separates it from whiskey. Buffalo Trace is very good, I also like Buillet, Wellar Antique 107 and my fav Booker's. I'm always open to try more so suggest!
1792!
Smooth
Michter's US1
All Bourban is made in Kentucky. That's what separates it from whiskey. Buffalo Trace is very good, I also like Buillet, Wellar Antique 107 and my fav Booker's. I'm always open to try more so suggest! Originally Posted by zero2010
tried Bookers last time I was in vegas, its really potent, definitely in my top 5 along with Pappy's
Noah's Mill, 115 proof for the real alcoholics. Tasty as hell too.
I just tried a bottle of Angels Envy . And immediately became a fan.
WL Weller
Woodford Reserve
Yes Booker's is potent, feeling it this morning! Each batch has a different proof, my current bottle is 127 proof.