Appointment Type: Outcall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: cbj, cg, mish, neck grabbing, calling names, rough for sure
Session Length: 30
Fee: $
Hair Length and Color: brown shoulder length or longer
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: she is cute, 5'5 120 pounds man made tits, she is thin with a a little belly.
Recommendation: Yes
hmmm $ Am i missing something here been in the game awhile on almost every board her looks and what she offered for just $ count me in if this is the deal.
u have to read the ros to know why
formalj:

You need to have Premium Access to read "The Rest of the Story." Click on the "Premium Access" tab at the top of the page to learn more about PA.

JaG
Dayummmm! What a story. Whew. I need a cigarette now and I don't smoke. Another good reason to have Premium Access.

Question for Zguitar: Is it the same girl as in Lowgear's BP link? Are those pix accurate?
RABBIT,if you google her number you will get the same pics as i got,only zguitar has seen her face,email her and she will send you a pic
hmmm $ Am i missing something here. Originally Posted by formalj
What you can see is correct - $ for 30 mins for the listed activities and a Yes recommendation! Of course there's plenty more to the story but that's enough for most guys.
What a story / adventure! Unbelievable! Amazing! Wow!
  • wja2k
  • 05-27-2011, 08:24 PM
She hasn't advertised in the last two weeks. Does anyone know if she is still active in the area?
she comes out at random times. rarely post! call her and see if you can get her.. she is a firecracker for sure.