new trend asians in private?

was surfing the asian ads in Springfield ma... a lot of the ads have a weird address after you google them... its a private home in residual area... I wonder if this is a new trend or just Springfield either way til it got main streamed I would be nervous knocking on the door and Leo opening up... do like the idea more then the hotels especially when you have to enter the main lobby to elevator...
FunT - there is at least 1 in Albany.

https://skipthegames.com/posts/alban...-/984902305858

I have been and it seems like a good set up. I am not sure what the risk is from a LEO perspective, but it felt comfortable.
all over in Springfield ma... very easy setup... knock knock who's there type thing.. door opens ... too late to run away... be like the tv show to catch a predator lol ... lets face it nothing surprises me with the tricks and tactics plus it is election year so be alert
This place is by appointment only - I think. Although they do advertise their address.......
Years ago there was a couple of places like this. Never had an issue.
all over in Springfield ma... very easy setup... knock knock who's there type thing.. door opens ... too late to run away... be like the tv show to catch a predator lol ... lets face it nothing surprises me with the tricks and tactics plus it is election year so be alert Originally Posted by Funtimes44
You should be more concerned in local election years than national. Mayor, DA, Sheriff, City Councilman, etc all have some degree of control over local LE activity and are close enough to the ground to benefit from a local news headline.

Biden isn't directing the FBI to zero in on run of the mill hookers in Albany NY as some grand scheme to win re-election, and Senators/Congressmen have zero operational control over federal LE let alone local. The State Police occasionally do busts, but same thing applies to Hochul and Healy as Biden, and random Assemblymen don't control the police
I’ve been to a few places like that in NYC (albeit it with MUCH better girls) so I like the setup personally. When I visited the new place in Albany I parked around the corner since the house is very exposed, but other than that it was fine.
I totally agree with Ollie - about NYC and about this place.

I think the other advantage of NYC is that these places are generally not in a residential neighborhood (or not exclusively residential). I wonder about whether the Victor street location will start having problems with intrusive/nosy neighbors.