WTF With All of the Stupid People

When I worked at Colter Bay Village a tourist asked one of the houskeepers what the white stuff on the mountains was. She told him it was Styrofoam the park rangers put up there to keep the climbers from getting hurt when they fell.
If you like to hear stories of the cleaning of the human gene pool.
Google
Darwin awards

I like the story of Binky the polar bear and the two drunk yutes that thought swiming at the zoo was a good idea.
That sounds beautiful. I love crisp fall weather. Originally Posted by Mercy Sunshine
A working vacation is an option as well. If you would like any information I am happy to share via pm.
That sounds beautiful. I love crisp fall weather. Originally Posted by Mercy Sunshine
Northern New England mid October when the leaves are turning.
A rednecks last words: "hold my beer, and watch this!
When I worked at Colter Bay Village a tourist asked one of the houskeepers what the white stuff on the mountains was. She told him it was Styrofoam the park rangers put up there to keep the climbers from getting hurt when they fell. Originally Posted by greggercrackers
Holy.. That tourist was dumb..

If you like to hear stories of the cleaning of the human gene pool.
Google
Darwin awards Originally Posted by beguilingvoice
I've read many of those over the years, and laugh at the sheer stupidity of most of those deaths..

Pity cause of those narcan kits the whiners in charge have made cops carry, we save so many dunces from dying cause of their own stupidity in doing DRUGS and overdosing..
not a good idea. His mother will be near by and she will kill you. She will know you're nothing but a fat overweight human she will let you try to make a run for it but you'll just die tired. Stay home and watch Animal Planet, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
There are other beasts in Wyoming that allow...uh-hum...petting.
There are other beasts in Wyoming that allow...uh-hum...petting.
Originally Posted by skyleigh
My I see that you have nothing better to do with you time. Thank you for stalking have a great day dear.
My I see that you have nothing better to do with you time. Thank you for stalking have a great day dear. Originally Posted by Crystal West
What in the world are you talking about hooktard?
I am also stupid.