Asian gal

Anyone ever partake in the Asian gal who hops back and forth between Fargo and Bismarck? I know her pics aren't really her so I'm a bit cautious.
She uses two or three different phone numbers seems odd to do that.
More than likely her "manager" or "friend" uses 2-3 different numbers.
If you are talking about "suki" who typically uses a number ending in 6726 she is alright. A little bit older; probably in her late 40s early 50s so a little extra weight but her rack is very nice with very nice eraser nipples (I think a bit sensitive though so that is kind of a downer, there. Didn't like a whole lot of breast play)

I believe she legitimately is independent too. I mean, she says she is but you never know. She pretty much travels exclusively from the cities to Fargo and Bismarck from what I understand. Sometimes might hit up Minot.

If you are talking about the other crapshoot asian massage ads, I think they rotate ladies over time. Not sure what or how that is determined though so, it's a gamble on what you are going to get. In most instances, you are usually going to end up with a middle-aged lady that doesn't speak much, if any, english but they will provide you a decent enough time so long as you go in with the appropriate expectations of not having a GFE or anything like that.