Group strap on gang

Looking for three young white girls who are into strap on, who are also friends, to pull a train on me.
2 hours
Crazy?
Can't wait to hear about this!
Ditto!
I am actually planning something similar for one of my favorite guys!
Oh yes, you must reply. Did this in a 3 hour session with 2 ladies once, by the time it was over we were all in a heap on the bed. It was a blast! You have thrown down the gauntlet sir, you must keep us abreast of the situation! You are in DFW, if anyone can set this up it would be Italiana Princess or Dallas Rain if she is in town.
Fuck, that's hot to think about!!!!
I know Im not white, but jeesh!!, thats my favorite. So Erotic
and I'm not young but damnnnnn any of you other guys wanting this with older women in Austin, hit me up, I've got a few girl friends who would love this as much as me!!!
yep Thanks Big K...I have a couple gal pals that can help make this a reality...I will be that way early spring!
heck yea, keep us informed. I inquiring minds desire to know who these yould ladies are. have had similar erotic desires.
just be sure that the women are skilled AND educated in strap-on play!!!

hope you get your butt-fill of strapon delites.
so far nothing really
i am still looking!
another fun idea is two clients (me being one) and two providers with strap ons
laughing high living and pegging us until everyone is exhausted
my comment about age and race was just a fantasy, i am interested in this with any and all who love to wield a she cock!
so far nothing really
i am still looking!
another fun idea is two clients (me being one) and two providers with strap ons
laughing high living and pegging us until everyone is exhausted
my comment about age and race was just a fantasy, i am interested in this with any and all who love to wield a she cock! Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
This could really be fun with the right people.
Well most of my friends aren't "white girls", but if you're looking to have a train pulled on you by some sexy ladies with strap-ons, Tori and I will be back do Dallas in early April, and I'm sure I could arrange for at least one of my friends to join us with another strap-on of her own...

The scenario with 2 girls with strap-ons and 2 clients sounds hot too. Or better yet, 3-4 ladies with strap-ons and 2 clients... now that's a proper gangbang!!!
I would be honored to do a double strap on playtime with ANY gal mentioned above....and I bet DDMCGEE would do it with me in Houston or Dallas too!!!