Russian

I had an old girlfriend that hated Russian. She felt it was a selfish exercise that benefited only the guy. How do the ladies reading this feel about Russian? I mean, how much enjoyment, if any, do they personally get participating in Russian?
My SO is rather large and self-conscious about her size. Russian (though she doesn't know that term for it) is something she is enthusiastic about because the size and softness of her breasts work to her advantage. She has commented that I'm harder during that activity than at any other times (even the rare occasions of oral) and I think it gives her a feeling of sexiness. I like watching her squeeze her breasts together and play with them during Russian.
The bigger the breast the better the russian, especially if she knows how to use them. Whether she is enjoying it I don't know, but oral play is about giving and receiving.
I do not have the "best or biggest" breasts for Russian...but I so luv to have cum splashed on them! {even better if you are gonna lick it off and share with me...lol}
mmmm...Russian
Wow! 😱
Yeah, that's what I'm talking about! "BIG BREASTESES!"
I do not have the "best or biggest" breasts for Russian...but I so luv to have cum splashed on them! {even better if you are gonna lick it off and share with me...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
Dee, I would so very much enjoy licking my cum off your breasts and sharing with you!
Dee, I would so very much enjoy licking my cum off your breasts and sharing with you! Originally Posted by myfavhobby

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Where's the cum Dee??
lol waiting on you baby!!!!!
lol waiting on you baby!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I always say that I wanna paint you, but we never seem to get around to it. Next time!
I might not have boobies made for russian...but I LUV cum all over them! -the messier, the better!
I might not have boobies made for russian...but I LUV cum all over them! -the messier, the better! Originally Posted by Vyvian
mmmmmmm Miss Sweet thing...I would SO luv to lick cum off YOUR pretty titttys!!
I do not have the "best or biggest" breasts for Russian...but I so luv to have cum splashed on them! {even better if you are gonna lick it off and share with me...lol} Originally Posted by DallasRain
I might not have boobies made for russian...but I LUV cum all over them! -the messier, the better! Originally Posted by Vyvian
My kind of ladies.