THE PRACTICE OF SEX MAGICK.....

Any providers familiar with this? Practice it?
From my other posts here in Another Realm it's easy to see my fantasies are mixed with kink a touch of the occult.

PM me if you're afraid to let everyone know this may be another side of you.
Didn't realize this would be so hard to find.

Thanks all.

DB
I don't know what exactly it is but I'm really interested. I recently started studying to be a domme and anything to teach me different fetishes, and fantasies I wanna learn. I want to be a unique domme that offers a once in a lifetime experience.
keep us in the loop please sir
i am intrigued
keep us in the loop please sir
i am intrigued Originally Posted by Naughtyandbad
Will do naughty. ..probably beyond the scope of eccie...but I keep trying.
Will do naughty. ..probably beyond the scope of eccie...but I keep trying. Originally Posted by Deviant Bastard
What exactly is it?
I'm curious.....

Are you using a provider as a partner while you are focusing on your sigil? Cause that seems pretty vanilla and I can't imagine most ladies minding......or are you delving much deeper?

I never practiced but I've had friends in many faiths and walks of life.
I'm curious.....

Are you using a provider as a partner while you are focusing on your sigil? Cause that seems pretty vanilla and I can't imagine most ladies minding......or are you delving much deeper?

I never practiced but I've had friends in many faiths and walks of life. Originally Posted by SAangel27

SA, check your mailbox. Thanks
Mixing BDSM and magick makes sense to me. At times, when I've entered sub space, I've experienced it as moments of altered consciousness. Which to me is related to meditation or other practices aimed at purposefully shifting your consciousness, setting intentions, etc.

Unfortunately, when researching sex magick in the past, I've mostly come across references to Aleister Crowley, and he was known to exploit and assault sex workers.

There is a lot of overlap between folks who practice alternative sexuality and those who engage in non-normative spiritual practices, so I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for.
Unfortunately, when researching sex magick in the past, I've mostly come across references to Aleister Crowley, and he was known to exploit and assault sex workers.
. Originally Posted by Lena Duvall
Crowley and his followers are Satanists. Not a nice group of people. Sex magick is a ritual usually associated with the occult. Anyone interested in this should do some serious research first. You probably won't like what you find.
Gosh, I grew up with this as a major fantasy! Being tied to an altar, being rubbed with oils and having blades run over my skin while a hand is around my neck. (I was 10!! what can I say?) Would love to act it out once or twice! Especially with more than one guy.

Oh, add in a few candles for wax play etc and I would be in heaven!
BadbadGirl....I've thought about since a child too...and I had a completely so called normal childhood. I think if for some of us it's just in us....
For you curious...I very clean cut, professional, etc. I don't look like Charles Manson because I have these fantasies. lol
And I just noticed my phone makes it look I can't spell damn it!
I remember those cheap horror comics having pictures portraying virgin sacrifices.... I should blame my parents for buying them for my brothers and letting me read them for my current love of kink lol.
There is a group on FL, "BDSM WITCHES," which might have some helpful information.
I am a submissive and I have practiced magick....i would b real interested in seeing exactly what u mean by sex magick...pm me with more details please and let's see what we can work out