Nipple play

I have discovered I enjoy nipple play both giving and receiving. A lady I was with recently began to squeeze my nipples and I returned the squeezing and twisting. It for me was a terrific turn on. any one else into nipple play? I feel like my nipples are connected to my dick.
lol well YOU know the answer to that.....just DO NOT bite them!
Did someone say NIPPLE ?

Yes i do .
Do you have weights on those lips in your avatar?
lol...its fake pussy clip jewelry
I will get the real thing for you.
Count me in on nipple play. And I do like mine bitten. HARD
Count me in on nipple play. And I do like mine bitten. HARD Originally Posted by papadee
I am into softly biting a man's nipples. I usually initiate it during session. Most Men seem to really enjoy it...unless they are just being polite and feel slapping my head away would be a bit inappropriate.
I guess this is like other fetishes you think in your mind you are the only sick bastard that swings that way.
Love nipple play, especially if it is incorporated in to predicament play! I have all sorts of nipple clamps and weights...
Love nipple play, especially if it is incorporated in to predicament play! I have all sorts of nipple clamps and weights... Originally Posted by badbadgirl2013
Love the weights & clamps too!
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...ectedIndex=239

These are the clamps I use with weights. I haven't found a woman that will try them.
I luv playing with women's nipples. Especially long thick ones!
I luv them all AA-DD Floppy or perky.