Strap on harness

I have a question about strap on harnesses. Last Friday I was pegged for the first time and it was wonderful! I'm concerned, however, that Mistress didn't get all the pleasure she so richly deserves. I know there are there harnesses and dildos with vibrating capacity. Do any of you lovely ladies use them? If so, what are your favorites and where can I purchase them? I would like to make a gift of the best one to Mistress the next time I see her.

Thanks for your help!

Please stay safe out there!
How sweet of you! Many individuals enjoy vibrating dildos and even double dildos during pegging sessions.

There are plenty of us, however, who love doing it without the extra stimulation. For me, I love the energetics and the visuals. Knowing that a man is relaxing enough to take a cock, and watching him (his face, his body) respond to my strokes is almost overwhelming in and of itself. And the wave motion of my own body as I concentrate on connecting my pelvis to his is hypnotic and can induce its own calm sense of ecstasy.

Not to short you on what you are looking for however - there are many great vibrating dildos on the market. Vixen is my hands-down favorite dildo producer. They use the highest quality silicone (which they title VixSkin) and their products come with a lifetime guarantee. I've been eyeing the Vixen "Mistress" dildo myself.

Its six inches long and 1-1/4 thick. Could be a little big for a beginner - but not necessarily with a nice long lead up full of rimming and delicious, delicate finger massage around your tight yet yielding sphincter. At the least, you'd be able to get the tip in.

Happy perving!
xoxox
Tori

PS Tantus is another high quality dildo producer, just for good measure.
I had one of my favorite experiences with a lady who pegged me using a feeldoe and a harness. I loved it and so did she so much so that halfway through she was so horney that she pulled it out of both of us, suited me up and rode me cowgirl
Thank you, Tori, for your kind words and advice! I'll post here and let everyone know how it goes.
I bought a hollow strap on and put a vibrater bullet in it...works awesome

I also have unique "strap-on harness panties"..they make it easier to get closer and more intimate for penetration...heres a pic
Attached Images File Type: jpg 20141007_181745 modified.jpg (68.9 KB, 270 views)
Thanks a bunch Dee! I'll be doing some shopping in the next week or two.
I have a question, don't mean to hijack the thread, but it does seem somewhat relevant. Is there such a thing as a strap on for a man to wear? The idea of fucking a woman to climax appeals to me greatly, unfortunately I was blessed with limited talent in length and in sustainability. Sometimes in round 2 I get a bit of a groove, but never enough to meet a woman's needs. I excel in oral and do my best to satisfy in that manner, but it is not the same. I would love to have a strap on (would take a large strap, I am a big guy) and take a woman to the promised land with it. Has anyone seen or heard of such a thing?
yes babe...They make a hollow strap on thsat mean can use to "pound a woman to his & her delight"...I have one!
Thanks, good to know I am not alone in such thinking. So you have used it in sessions?
yes...It is a nice size hard cock where you just streap on and put your cock inside.......

http://www.holisticwisdom.com/hollow...ss-strapon.htm
Honestly, just the visual of a man offering his ass to me is enough to get the juices flowing. Once you add the action of the thrust and the pressure of the straps on my outer lips a stiff breeze will get me off.
Honestly, just the visual of a man offering his ass to me is enough to get the juices flowing. Once you add the action of the thrust and the pressure of the straps on my outer lips a stiff breeze will get me off. Originally Posted by SA Angel
If you are ever in Houston, you can have my ass
wow SA you are my kinda gal....great kinky minds think alike!!
I have a question, don't mean to hijack the thread, but it does seem somewhat relevant. Is there such a thing as a strap on for a man to wear? The idea of fucking a woman to climax appeals to me greatly, unfortunately I was blessed with limited talent in length and in sustainability. Sometimes in round 2 I get a bit of a groove, but never enough to meet a woman's needs. I excel in oral and do my best to satisfy in that manner, but it is not the same. I would love to have a strap on (would take a large strap, I am a big guy) and take a woman to the promised land with it. Has anyone seen or heard of such a thing? Originally Posted by mmcqtx
Deuce by spareparts:
http://www.myspare.com/product/deuce