My question is to providers

I am a newbie...sorta in this "ARENA". I was wanting to know from PROVIDERS. How do you gals feel about a guy "going down" on you? Is it OK, disgusting etc? I know you gals don't know or maybe you do know some of the guys that has performed these acts on you. I just wanted your thoughts. I personally love it, but on the one hand in this arena is sorta uncomfortable since I too don't know the person I'm doing it to. I'm just acting off of attraction to the lady I'm "servicing".

THE GUY
well depends... is he GOOD at it?
well depends... is he GOOD at it? Originally Posted by spicyzoey
I think a better question is how good are you at PRETENDING he's good at it.
Personally, I love it whether he's good at it or not, practice makes perfect, lol. I don't like it if someone has two day razor stubble, bad oral hygiene, or it a biter (light nibble is okay).

Some ladies only like daty with their significant others, or in real world relationships, so you may want to read their reviews or website to see if daty is on their menu prior to going in. Also, if someone is not into daty or not into daty with me, then I'd much rather them skip it, rather than just going thru the motions.

~
I consider myself a giver so I would only see someone who accepts daty. And I read their reviews to find out if they really seem to enjoy it. I like to make it a highlight of any session.
I consider myself a giver so I would only see someone who accepts daty. And I read their reviews to find out if they really seem to enjoy it. I like to make it a highlight of any session. Originally Posted by Falcon58
I am looking forward to experiencing those highlights this week! You know it's called Hotlanta for a reason!

~
  • anita
  • 03-21-2015, 10:22 PM
Is it okay?? It's great!! In the heat of the moment I hope my ass gets eaten too!
Is it okay?? It's great!! In the heat of the moment I hope my ass gets eaten too! Originally Posted by anita
You naughty girl!
As long as you don't have a cold sore or anything else going on around your mouth - go down! Please! And take your sweet time.

And I agree with Anita - DATO is just as great.