Need to Get This Off My Chest

If you throw an AD up and say you are in town, be IN TOWN!

Irks me that I request the availability and you respond, oh, sorry, I am 300 miles away.

WTF...

Carry on....
  • PSD
  • 03-29-2017, 06:49 PM
Seems obvious enough. But ya know how girls can be girls!
Not just gals. Alot of gents say I will b in town .... talk all the way til then n disappear
  • PSD
  • 03-29-2017, 07:15 PM
Not just gals. Alot of gents say I will b in town .... talk all the way til then n disappear Originally Posted by Annette81
...or pursue a different option. Same with the girls I suppose...
Not just gals. Alot of gents say I will b in town .... talk all the way til then n disappear Originally Posted by Annette81
I agree there too.

Unfortunately, not enough talent here in Tampa through ECCIE so I have to jump at the chance when someone posts they are in town... lol
  • PSD
  • 03-30-2017, 12:15 PM
I agree there too.

Unfortunately, not enough talent here in Tampa through ECCIE so I have to jump at the chance when someone posts they are in town... lol Originally Posted by DMLawPro
x10 on that...
Well I'm sorry to hear that DM. And I certainly hope it wasn't me! I went out of town on short notice to visit family back in Texas. And I jump around here alot too since it is rather slow in the area for ECCIE ladies. I am finding out this isn't the most popular site here so it's been hit n miss for me. However, I all here permanently and I'm search of regular clients so please give me a call ANYTIME. Thanks!
813-730-9049
Reading here about slim pickings, in Pittsburgh many ads. Problem is you send private messages, e mails, texts or voice mail and few get back to you. Often the ones that do get back in touch with you either cancel at last minute or go dark when you are close and need room or house number
No Jamie it wasn't you. Hope you are doing well
Let me assure you DM, this is not somethings specific to your area. I started a thread on the South TX Board a month ago on this very subject.
I am and thank you! It's starting to pick up somewhat for me now thanks to reviews from some local men. I am meeting some great guys and having lots of fun!