Newbie needs help!

First let me say thank you for this site and all the men who have helped make my pursuit easier and safer.

That being said, I am looking to enter this new hobby and was looking for suggestions. Basically, I want to use your experience to make sure my first time out is great. Any favorite girl, things to remember my first night out, or anything else is appreciated.

In return, I promise to write a kick ass review and "pay it forward" to assist the newbie of the future.

Thanks!

In return, I promise to write a kick ass review and "pay it forward" to assist the newbie of the future.

Thanks! Originally Posted by Adabear
Before you start writing reviews, please Read this first.

Hope that helps
The best thing you can do in the beginning is to read this site, and then read some more. Be patient and slowly build a reputation. You probably won't have your ideal hookup the first time or even the second time out. But you need crawl before you walk. Figure out what you like. Find a nice newbie friendly provider that is a member here and has VP status here and on P411, and go see her. Make sure there’s no drama on your part. Even if you don’t like her, NO DRAMA. Then write a review, then join P411, and work your way down that list. And before you know it, you’ll move up from a newbie to a made man!

Good luck and have fun!
Thanks guys! Planning for Sat. Wish me luck....lol
I WAS WONDERING HOW TO WORK THIS WEBSITE.........I WAS TRYING TO POST A SHOWCASE AND ADDD PICTURES TO PROFILE BUT CANT SEEM TO DO SO