Quick overnight in Juarez

So traveling through El Paso area on a road trip and deciding to stay in Juarez as I can stay at the Hampton Inn there for only 5,000 points, half that of the US side. I have stayed at this hotel once before but with my SO at that time and did not have options to play. I will be driving in as they have a nice secured lot. Arriving later evening (probably 8-9) and need to leave rather early as I have another 14 hr driving day (+ border crossing time) the next day.

I am looking for a MP that might cater to late or early hours (Maybe even both as it would be a good start to the day). It would seem that Chaude is close, maybe even walking distance but not sure of the hours. Also I do not know any spanish is there one place better than others for gringos like me? Do any offer overnight services and if so what would be the going rate? I can drive to any others if they are better but driving is Mexico is a little stressful.
Made it a little earlier with the time change and go to Chaude a little after 7PM. I posted a review here:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056906635

Would still be interested in other options for future visit if anyone knows anything about it. Either later night places or girls that might do outcall to my room. Just not sure how to set up the latter not knowing any spanish.