Massage or chiropractor..

Im in desperate need for a full body sweedish massage or a good chiropractic adjustment. Can someone guide me to a great place!! Any recommendations.. I hve insurance as well.

Oh btw no i dnt want a happy ending lol haha jk.

Xo
LexXxi
PM sent
Im in desperate need for a full body sweedish massage or a good chiropractic adjustment. Can someone guide me to a great place!! Any recommendations.. I hve insurance as well.

Oh btw no i dnt want a happy ending lol haha jk.

Xo
LexXxi Originally Posted by Secret Encounters
Hey Beautiful..

Are you wanting a Swedish massage (just relaxation) or do you need a therapeutic massage (deep tissue)? I have two therapists that I use on a regular basis and I've been seeing them for years... I would be happy to refer you to them... Just let me know...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere
Back 2 Life - thank me later.
Is it a muscle problem (masseuse) or bone problem (chiropractor)?
Is it a muscle problem (masseuse) or bone problem (chiropractor)? Originally Posted by OldYeller
I try to see a masseuse once a week for my bone problem.
Hey Beautiful..

Are you wanting a Swedish massage (just relaxation) or do you need a therapeutic massage (deep tissue)? I have two therapists that I use on a regular basis and I've been seeing them for years... I would be happy to refer you to them... Just let me know...

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere

I was going to recommend this poster myself. Hear she had good digits on the spine.

I'm listening for bone cracker references.
Sugar,
I have cervical & lumbar issues but my neurosurgeon has not gotten my rheumatologist to approve me for surgery so boo hoo. But i have seen a a masseuse and I felt better for a while (sweedish masage & tried acupuncture) but now it's starting to get really tight again on my neck so probably have to get another Groupon for that... God im obsessed with groupon.

Have a great day y'all!

��❤
Lex
I used to be a massage therapist for 8 years while getting started in the medical field. Also worked 3 years with a chiropractor and got pretty good at cracking upper back lower back and hips. Was always scared to do necks. Chiro is always a great choice if you need adjustment. Massage is good for muscles.
Hey Beautiful..

Your affectionate slave,

Guinevere Originally Posted by Slave Guinevere
I haven’t had the pleasure to meet you, but your are always so polite, so educated on your comments.
Thank you, and enjoy your rest of the day