Kate Upton is one bad ass piece of ass

http://youtu.be/UeJatEw_NJc

I couldnt figure out how to post the video inside of the message so I had to put the link.
Lol she shouldn't quit her day job for dancing unless it involves a chicken suit
Mina, I agree with you. She needs to take some of her money, and invest in dancing lessons.
I would suck a fart straight out of her ass she is so fine...Its nice to see a model that has some meat on her bones.
Lmfao, oh basscat say it isn't so!
BassCat
I would drag my balls through one mile of broken glass just to hear her fart through a walkie talkie.

P.S. Sup Mina.
Lmao u guys r nuts! Hello bacon, nice handle
Who is that bitch? Never heard of her before in my sheltered existence. I'd eat a mile of her shit just to see where it came from!!!
Now that is gross!
Gorgeous body for sure. Needs to take some pole dancing lessons, though, lol.

FWIW: While there are exceptions and some notable ones on this board, generally speaking, in my own experience the truly drop dead gorgeous women tend to be a bit lacking in the bedroom performance skills department.

Many of them are uber vain and think that looks alone can get them anything they want, so they don't really give a damn about developing great sack skills.

My guess is that she is indifferent about being really good at sex because she doesn't have to. On the other hand, I'd sure want to find out!

Brer