In need of a mechanic!

If anyone is a mechanic or knows of one who is honest and not a price gouger, I would really appreciate your help. I do live in Louisiana, but maybe somebody knows one in my part of town. The power steering is giving me fits!
Please PM me ASAP.
Thanks!
I had taken my car on 8/9 to a nation wide chain to have the power steering fixed. It cost me a LOT of money! I got in my car last night to find that the problem STILL EXISTS! I checked the fluid level today and it was bone dry. That shop had my car for 4 hours, if there was a leak, they should have told me about it!
I'm no dummy when it comes to cars, I've been under the hood of many cars I owned before. This makes me very angry!
First, go back to the place that fixed it and request the manager review what was repaired by them and to explain how the problem wasn't corrected.

Power steering fluid can only leak in a few places: the 2 hoses to a rack and pinion from the pump, the rack and pinion assembly itself, or the pump.

What part did they replace?
I agree with Raedy. Nic, I know you as a very asserative person. Now, is the time to be asserative.
They replaced the minor power steering pressure hose and the power steering pump belt. You would think that after 4 hours being up on a rack they would notice any leakage. The belt had slipped off and it looked soaked by some fluid, other than the fluid on the belt, it looked fine. No sign of serious wear. The fluid looked like oil, had no detectable scent to it. If it had been oil, I would have been able to notice an odor because I do need an oil change. My oil level is fine. I'm no certified mechanic by any stretch, but I do know my car. I just hope they didn't think because I'm female that I wouldn't know better. They are in for a big surprise tomorrow!