Just a little info on a local provider

Just a heads up on a provides that fucked me over. I had messaged Desire Destiny yesterday for a session. She replied back yes and to call her before I left. I called her about 3 hours before the session just to make sure everything was ok. I left and called her to get the room number and no answer. I was still a little early so I figured she might be still busy. She didn't call back and I called her again about 15 min later. No answer so I left another message. When it was apparent she was not going to call back I left another message telling her if there was a good reason for NCNS me please call me or I would share the experience on the boards. She apparently doesn't give a shit so I am sharing it with you.
That's too bad. She has been getting really great reviews lately and is on my shortlist of providers to try.
So sorry that happened sugar!!
Lame !!!!! Sorry that happened sweets, no excuse !!!
Did this happen yesterday? I didn't know she was in Des Moines now. I have seen her a couple times and had great experiences everytime! That does not sound like her. Are you talking about Desire Me Destiny?
I am from the Omaha area. She was there for the NCNS. I put it in your area because I know she is local for you. I know she has had many great reviews and that's why I chose too see her. I gave her every chance to explain and even sent her a pm after the NCNS also. Not one stinking reply. That's just plain I don't give a shit attitude
Is this the one?

http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=241581 Originally Posted by x"CY"ting

That's the one
Really sorry that happened to you Burkalini. My experience with her was unbelievable. She was totally professional in every way, just amazing. I kinda wonder if she got spooked some how? I hope she doesn't crash and burn because I was looking forward to seeing her again.
Really sorry that happened to you Burkalini. My experience with her was unbelievable. She was totally professional in every way, just amazing. I kinda wonder if she got spooked some how? I hope she doesn't crash and burn because I was looking forward to seeing her again. Originally Posted by les123
Glad she was good for you. Her reviews were why I called her to begin with. I don't think she got spooked with my extensive background on the boards. I think she got a multi-hour offer and just blew me off. Still hasn't said sorry or kiss my ass or anything
She NCNS me as well
Just a heads up. I see she is in Des Moines tomorrow. Hope she treats you well unlike she did me.
Glad she was good for you. Her reviews were why I called her to begin with. I don't think she got spooked with my extensive background on the boards. I think she got a multi-hour offer and just blew me off. Still hasn't said sorry or kiss my ass or anything
Originally Posted by burkalini
Burk I love you but lets face it you have a rep of being a asshole. Us that know you love you but to the new girls its intimidating, you tend to spook them.
If I didn't know you and went through and read some of your posting I might run too.
Didn't we just have this happen with a provider in Nebraska and now you to seem to be best of friends. I had to explain to her that your posting do not reflect who you really are.
Give the new girl a break, she was probably to intimated to answer the phone or cancel on you.
Hugs to you baby, now bend over and let me spank you.