Big head vs. little head with a twist

Obviously we’re all familiar with letting the big head doing the thinking for the little head, and I have had my share of said activity. However, I am curious if there are some (men & women) out there where the big head won out, but you later regretted not listening to the little head. My experience that I later regretted was many years ago (10 to 12 years?) at the old Baby Dolls Dallas I was a frequent customer of Jamie ***** RL info removed - PPE ***, AKA Jamie14 now in the hobby scene the past many years. Back then IMHO she was about as good as it got for a dancer as she had an awesome body. She had a bleached blonde friend Lindsey ***** RL info removed - PPE *** who I also thought had a very nice body, huge boobs, & cute face, but I think she tortured her hair too much for the blonde look. After many nights of doubles dances, one of them offered (I think it was Lindsey) that they would both meet me outside the club for a couple hours of fun for $800. Having spent that many times over just on great dances over many months I could have easily afforded it. For some reason I can’t remember I didn’t take then up on their offer. Looking back now, I obviously would not have missed the money, but I do wish I had the memories of what would have been only my second threesome. Any others out there wish they had listened to the little head just one more time?

P.S. I have seen Jamie14 posting for many years, but never took the plunge due to unreliability issues, etc. Is anyone familiar with what ever happened to Lindsey ***** RL info removed - PPE *** ? I know she was hooked up with a sugar daddy for a while who dumped her for a newer model at one point...