what has happened.

Cannot see men's lobby and all inbox messages from 2023 deleted apparently.

No notice received of expiration of my membership level.

Explain please

Gandalf4301
It would appear that unless you payed for lifetime premium access, your 6 weeks of access for writing a review has expired.
: shrug :
I think that might be it
my problem stems from your denial of my Premium membership associated with a review. I replied in messages but never got a response, not sure you got it. Sent a second one today. Looking for clarifi8cation on your denial, I really do not understand why your decision to afford premium membership was denied. Please provide clarification of your decision since my review complies with the "rules" for studio engagements as I understand them.. You said I did not include contact information which is inaccurate. Contact can be made from website and I provided that in my review.
Ok, so Lovely Angel's is excluded from the premium membership arrangement. Is Green Light excluded also?
It would be nice if Moderators would respond, but since they won't, I'm going to try and guess. Your April 21 review was rejected for no posted phone number, the Mods think it is not enough to direct someone to another website to retreive that information.

Why a Moderator can't simply post that, or tell you in a PM is strange.
You should tell the owner to dock the mod's pay.
You should tell the owner to dock the mod's pay. Originally Posted by mtabsw
Done. Now instead of $0 pay, I was given a choice to be a screener and promoter at an AMP/Studio or go to a hockey game handcuffed to WEC and OBSG.

BTW - Gman answered it.
Done. Now instead of $0 pay, I was given a choice to be a screener and promoter at an AMP/Studio or go to a hockey game handcuffed to WEC and OBSG.

BTW - Gman answered it. Originally Posted by Admiral Giggle
Enjoy the Stars game with WEC and OBSG. Which one holds your pecker when you need to piss?

First thing you need to do is create minimum 5 handles like ntxguy. Ask him for a guidance. He is the eccie expert.
Ok, so Lovely Angel's is excluded from the premium membership arrangement. Is Green Light excluded also? Originally Posted by Gandalf4301
Green Light advertises their email address on their website so they're not excluded.

Bottom line is if you only provide a website link in reviews then that link must contain a phone number or email address in order to receive premium access

He did. Almost 30 hours after I answered, LOL. Gman said today exactly what I said yesterday.

First thing you need to do is create minimum 5 handles like ntxguy. Ask him for a guidance. He is the eccie expert. Originally Posted by chungjang
His 5 would be 10 less than your 15.

By the way, when did I get to be the guy you weren't accusing of having 30+ handles, controlling the Studio Scene? Did you finally catch on that I rarely post there, and have not reviewed anyone in 2 years?

Actually you did post that yesterday, but were too scared to say my name. Do you know everyone laughs at you?
He did. Almost 30 hours after I answered, LOL. Gman said today exactly what I said yesterday.

His 5 would be 10 less than your 15.

By the way, when did I get to be the guy you weren't accusing of having 30+ handles, controlling the Studio Scene? Did you finally catch on that I rarely post there, and have not reviewed anyone in 2 years?

Actually you did post that yesterday, but were too scared to say my name. Do you know everyone laughs at you? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
hmm, I accused of 30 handles? How can you even control that many handles but I guess you’re as good as ntxguy.

Do you care if anyone here laughing at you? Because I don’t care if someone is laughing or crying at me. Just having fun with toys.
hmm, I accused of 30 handles? How can you even control that many handles but I guess you’re as good as ntxguy.

Do you care if anyone here laughing at you? Because I don’t care if someone is laughing or crying at me. Just having fun with toys. Originally Posted by chungjang
I can't and I don't. Unlike you, I have had ONE handle in my 10 years here. As much as I've posted, I can barely control one handle.

You gave yourself away. It's all a game to you, having fun with toys. Your sole purpose here is to lie, troll, harass and stalk. You are absolutely worthless as a contributing member, that goes for all of your handles.
I can't and I don't. Unlike you, I have had ONE handle in my 10 years here. As much as I've posted, I can barely control one handle.

You gave yourself away. It's all a game to you, having fun with toys. Your sole purpose here is to lie, troll, harass and stalk. You are absolutely worthless as a contributing member, that goes for all of your handles. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Not too long ago one of his now banned handles accused me of being one of your multiple handles and when that didn't stick he now says I'm a studio promoter with many handles. I guess he doesn't read/comprehend my posts pointing out the promoters and owners reviews and bumps.

He does have at least one friend on here which he relies on though which proves that there's at least one soulmate out there for everyone.