Encounter: Jasmine and Lexi = duo Heaven!!

User ID: 130551, 281970
Date: 04/07/2021
Name: Jasmine Jae and Lexi Layne
Phone: 402-261-1345, 402-686-0636
Email Address: jaejasemine69@gmail.com, layne.alexis23@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P339617, https://preferred411.com/P178005
City: Omaha
State: Nebraska
Address: West Omaha
Activities: Dfk with each and both together, daty girl on girl, bbbj/bls, bbbjcimnqns, me feeling the soul sucked right tf out of me, me on cloud 9!!!
Hair Length and Color: Jasemine- long brown, Lexi- medium length blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Jasemine- gorgeous pawg, Lexi- gorgeous milf
Recommendation: Oh hell to the Y-E-S!!! I can't emphasize enough!!!
OMG north I just saw Jasemine the other day and her and Lexi would probably put me in the hospital but I would love it, may have to do that sometime. they both have had me on cloud nine where I couldn't move for a few min after by themselves i can only imagine as a duo what would happen
OMG north I just saw Jasemine the other day and her and Lexi would probably put me in the hospital but I would love it, may have to do that sometime. they both have had me on cloud nine where I couldn't move for a few min after by themselves i can only imagine as a duo what would happen Originally Posted by just4funinia
Hell yes! If you see both, i advise you to get a good nights rest, eat your wheaties, tall glass of OJ then strap on your 3 point safety harness and enjoy the ride!!
Good to see you survived. I surely would be in the hospital to recover.
I've seen Lexi a couple times & Jasmine once, both are incredible. When I saw jasmine she mentioned doing doubles with Lexi. Man I need that to happen when I'm done with fieldwork lol. Until then I'll just wish I was you since this review sounds like one hell of a good time.
Good to see you survived. I surely would be in the hospital to recover. Originally Posted by hobbyistinomaha
I thought about having a IV drip on the standby, lol.

I've seen Lexi a couple times & Jasmine once, both are incredible. When I saw jasmine she mentioned doing doubles with Lexi. Man I need that to happen when I'm done with fieldwork lol. Until then I'll just wish I was you since this review sounds like one hell of a good time. Originally Posted by Racerx04
I've had duo's before, but having 2 ladies so in tune with each other is next level! Hopefully your fieldwork is completed soon and you are able to enjoy them!
I've seen Lexi a couple times & Jasmine once, both are incredible. When I saw jasmine she mentioned doing doubles with Lexi. Man I need that to happen when I'm done with fieldwork lol. Until then I'll just wish I was you since this review sounds like one hell of a good time. Originally Posted by Racerx04
Just bump it up a gear and run her wide open, get you done a day earlier
Oh believe me I'm hauling ass