iphone 15 max pro sucks

I used my iphone 6s+ till the ios was no longer supported.

and I loved my BIG buttton

this new iphone is still transferring, but am I gonna hate it?

It violates my rule to never spend more than around $200 per phone.

When you spend 6,7, 800 or 1000 per phone most will want to add insurance to your monthly bill.
I thought Timmy was using his new phone instead of a provider. He said the phone sucks.

I have to agree with you royamcr.
I feel your pain. I applaud you for having a iphone 6 for close to Nine years!

It is unfortunate that Apple churns customers into buying new tech almost every 2-3 years. I have a 2017 iMac that eventually will be considered obsolete shortly.

Hopefully your new iphone 15 features will lessen your pain like using face id and 5g.
I have a Mac Mini I bought in 2008 (probably a 2006 model). Haven't updated the OS for years, so it's pretty much a doorstop, but it has Adobe Creative Suite paid outright, and I did manage to publish a few years ago, and probably still can.
The thing I liked about it was how upgradable it was: Upgraded the hard drive to an early SSD and even bumped up the RAM. But now, you cannot upgrade Apple computers for either thing. If you want decent storage and RAM, you will likely double the base cost.
Some asshole at MicroCenter was blathering on about how Apple is justified soldering these things to the motherboard because of the higher benchmarks.

Yeah pal, pull this finger, it plays jingle bells!

The thing that makes me laugh is the data plan dependency they keep pushing. I like having my iTunes (now music) on my phone in storage, not the fucking cloud. Why in the hell would I depend on my music being loaded through my data plan when I can play it right fucking now?

Sorry, I probably sound like a luddite shunning progress...