Im way behind

I'm way behind on reviews and haven't posted any since late June. I still plan on writing them but in the meantime maybe this will help someone out. Since June 23rd...

Kinky Little Nikki - YES

Jenessa - YES

Kay2Day - OF COURSE. She needs to move to DSM so I can see her every week.

Gail - YES

Vikki - Yes though ymmv

Petra - NO though ymmv. I think I caught her on a bad day because her reviews certainly tell a different story.

Taylor/Chanel/Logan/Nina, whatever the fuck her name is - NO! First provider I've seen that I am publicly giving a NO recommendation. This is what happens when a boner clouds your judgement. I'd a been better off just staying at home and burping the nephew myself. My hand is better then this woman.

I think that's it. Maybe I'll get reviews posted this weekend but if not, well, there ya go.
I saw a review of yours from awhile back for kinkikeeki. I'm going to make the trip tomorrow to see those amazing boobies. Driving over two hours one way so I hope she is worth the trip!
Taylor/Chanel/Logan/Nina, whatever the fuck her name is - NO! First provider I've seen that I am publicly giving a NO recommendation. This is what happens when a boner clouds your judgement. I'd a been better off just staying at home and burping the nephew myself. My hand is better then this woman. Originally Posted by livn2do
I have been seeing her ads on BP for awhile and I do not understand what is with all the different names, but she uses the same pictures in most of them??? That makes no sense at all and is just stupid. What is the point of doing that and what possibly would she be trying to accomplish? She can change her name to whatever she wants, but by the sounds of it she need to change her "customer service skills"!!!
Now that's funny. Not only is Renee beautiful, she's funny too. Quite a sexy combination.

She can change her name to whatever she wants, but by the sounds of it she need to change her "customer service skills"!!! Originally Posted by Couture
I'm sure she will take very good care of you. If not just remember. Everyone is different and not everyone clicks. I just write about my experiences.

I saw a review of yours from awhile back for kinkikeeki. I'm going to make the trip tomorrow to see those amazing boobies. Driving over two hours one way so I hope she is worth the trip! Originally Posted by kneedeep
yea she needs to come back cuz i know i want to have fun with her. she is on my bucket list

Kay2Day - OF COURSE. She needs to move to DSM so I can see her every week.
Get to work Livn...we're looking forward to your reviews
Awww livn u are such a doll babyyy.. I can't wait to see u again and rocklee ill be there before u know it
The line forms to the left. See u soon sexy Miss Kay!
Damn Livn......you've been a busy boy. I'm feeling unloved, maybe I should plan a trip to see my guys in DSM soon.

I'm not obsessed much. Much. Damn!
MsE do all of us and yourself a favor and get yourself back to 100% first. We're a dime a dozen. There's only one you.

Damn Livn......you've been a busy boy. I'm feeling unloved, maybe I should plan a trip to see my guys in DSM soon. Originally Posted by MsElena
livn2do--I dub you manslut!
livn2do--I dub you manslut! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I take that as high praise sugar. And I might add that you Dee are the reason I feel behind in my reviews. I just recently stopped shaking to where I can type again.
Darlin', I'm back 100% as of today!!!