Most memorable and beautiful genitalia....

MadelineT: https://www.preferred411.com/P108690 I'm unaware if she has a showcase on eccie. Madeline is highly educated and lived for a while in NYC. One approaches a date with MT with the notion that you'll enjoy an hour + of great conversation with someone of high intellect. It's also not a slam bam mam type session. You'll get your best when you suggest some nuance.
My atf here in Austin has some big long lips and a nice pink pussy. Kit-4-kat. The freakiest around.
My atf here in Austin has some big long lips and a nice pink pussy. Kit-4-kat. The freakiest around. Originally Posted by Unforgivable
Labia for days !

Zoe Paige(recently retired) had a beautiful pussy. Here's hoping she resurfaces one day!
My DatyGirl was Sensual Sophia from The ASPD days. My current DatyGirl is Lindsay Page. I am always on the hunt for a good DatyGirl

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
You could lick me for days :Sne aktongue:
Holy Meat Curtains, Batman!

Zoe Paige(recently retired) had a beautiful pussy. Very clean. Not much to it. Just pink and beautiful. Here's hoping she resurfaces one day!
rockerrick: you should start your own thread....provider pussy photos. You've got a nice collection. That's one hell of a set of labia.... I assume that's Kat? Just proves there's something for everyone.

Another type is the meaty, thick outer labia. Everything tucked in, but the outer lips are just meaty and thick. Sensual Cita (B/CS) and Satin Secrets (SA) come to mind.
rockerrick: you should start your own thread....provider pussy photos. You've got a nice collection. That's one hell of a set of labia.... I assume that's Kat? Just proves there's something for everyone.
Originally Posted by Zhivago52

Hear Hear

IB
Iron Butterfly:
I've not seen her, but I hear Angel Therapist up in the DFW area has a legendary clit that grows out to about 1.5". Guys up there adore her.

https://www.preferred411.com/P38817
I still don't get why people like to DATY with providers. I just don't get what guys get out of it. To each his own, I guess. Originally Posted by 1234NiceGuy
Do you like to DATY with girlfriends? Is is just DATY with providers that you don't get?
Do you like to DATY with girlfriends? Is is just DATY with providers that you don't get? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Daty is Daty, I don't see a difference, you either dine or you don't IJS.
Zhivago: Hi! Unfortunately, board rules prohibit posting of the premier attraction here I.e. naked crotch shots of providers. I suppose AFF members are exempt as fakes.

Unforgivable: Nobody but you consistently makes me squirt. I still remember when your feet were slipping on the wet floor and I didn't even know I was causing the mess! TFF! :-)

Rockerrick: Thanks for sharing with the other boys who enjoy outrageous features like "butterfly wings", "meat curtains or wing flaps", or one of my faves the "gates of paradise".

Twenty-seven years later, I'm so glad I listened to my Gynecologist's suggestion that I wait a while before having my "dangles" trimmed. I would have missed out on some excellent memories.

My mom told me "Never marry a man who doesn't eat pussy," That and the converse for men's bj's seem reasonable and worth heeding.

In regard to your inquiry about DATY with providers, I know what you're driving at SpeedRacerXXX.(hehe) The dangers of putting your mouth on or tongue inside the well-used vagina of a provider has been discussed many times over the years. I'm sure the inevitable stereotypical "skanky ho" with no personal pride or regard for her clients exists in this world oozing loads of cum from her recent exploits. I do hope she's waaay far away from here!

I've only had two unpleasant experiences in my life and both were many years prior to entering the hobby. None of the 25 or so ladies I've worked with have exhibited unhealthy, unclean or otherwise unappetizing fare for my dining pleasure. Providers have every reason to practice meticulous hygiene to make sure their money maker continues earning. Logic as per my Kredo. Agree or disagree, bit it's a personal choice whether or not you partake. Hopefully, your chosen lady has respect for you both and makes sure to cleanse herself of residual male contact.

Wine me, dine me, 69 me! ORAL ADDICTS UNITE!!

XoXoX
your mother was a very wise woman... I could spend hours between a woman's legs. When you don't have the biggest package, you develop other skill sets. I started at 17 and have been honing the skill ever sense...

HB
Kat: Thank you for your contribution to this thread! Many ladies enjoy DATY just like us guys do, and we all appreciate your inputs. And your new avatar looks GREAT!