Where can I advertise for LIVE SEX shows (and cuckolding)?

So my husband and I love to do live sex shows and cuckolding. Since backpage is not around any longer, we don't know where to post our ads...
Does anyone know where we can post? We are in need to do one! We're having withdraws lol!
Thanks,
Brooklyn
So my husband and I love to do live sex shows and cuckolding. Since backpage is not around any longer, we don't know where to post our ads...
Does anyone know where we can post? We are in need to do one! We're having withdraws lol!
Thanks,
Brooklyn Originally Posted by brooklyn25
I would love to watch this movie live... and clean-up!!!
I would love to watch this movie live... and clean-up!!! Originally Posted by westtexas10
Pm me and we can talk!
I would think you could put it in your ad or maybe in your signature! Sounds super hott!
OK, I'll do that, thanks!
Is this party with an audience of more than 1 ? Or a number of men / women in the audience ?

Details !! Please !
Ive always wondered about this. I watched a documentary when I was a teenager about a couple who performs live shows in Amsterdam. It was very intriguing.
Hmmm...We would actually really love to host a party with us being the main event. Rent a nice hotel suite or if someone has a nice home they would be willing to host at, dress up, cocktails, the whole nine yards...That would be so much fun for us! If anyone out there is interested, PM me!
You should host a very sensual nude couples party!! Would be very hotttttttt clients could bring a spouse or girlfriend or very naughty provider
You should host a very sensual nude couples party!! Would be very hotttttttt clients could bring a spouse or girlfriend or very naughty provider Originally Posted by whitechocolate

There might be something we might or might not be planning... You might or might not be receiving an invitation soon. Not sure. Wink wink!!!
This is what I had in mind. It woud be such great entertainment.

You and your SO, with perhaps a cuck, entertaining a group of folks, who in turn are being aroused and groping each other. If you finish, it might be fun for someone else to perform !

I keep thinking of a sexual Karaoke ! Nudity optional for the audience, though encouraged. This idea really arouses me.

Better than a steak dinner and a movie !
If there's anyone out there that would like to help me with plañning and funding, I'd greatly appreciate it!
Everyone needs to strip totally nude at the door!! Lots of touching and groping are encouraged along with kissing!! Kind of a very open lifestyles party with no boundaries when it comes to touching, groping and sucking!! Should be very sensually erotic and into exploring!! If some people are dressed takes away from the total openness!!! Look forward to hearing more
Hmmm...We would actually really love to host a party with us being the main event. Rent a nice hotel suite or if someone has a nice home they would be willing to host at, dress up, cocktails, the whole nine yards...That would be so much fun for us! If anyone out there is interested, PM me! Originally Posted by brooklyn25
And you would make bank lol
And you would make bank lol Originally Posted by Gotyour6
I didn't even think about that...*wink wink*