Goodbye XOXOXOXO

I HAVE MADE A DECISION TO RETIRE. I have been nothing but OBEDIENT & SWEET to My Hobbyists... PLEASE GIVE ME THE SAME RESPECT THAT I HAVE GIVEN YOU..... I am no longer accepting new hobbyists..... I AM READY to ENJOY the LUXURIES of RETIREMENT....
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME FOR APPOINTMENTS.... IF I HAVE NOT SEEN YOU THERE IS A REASON FOR IT.....I do hold a place in my heart for ALL of my hobbyists. I do care deeply for you.

TO MY LOVING DOMS: I HAVE ENJOYED OUR TIME TOGETHER. MY SUBMISSION TO YOU WAS TRULY BEEN MY PLEASURE. I WILL ALWAYS ADORE YOU AND RESPECT YOU. I CAN NEVER FORGET THOSE PRECIOUS MOMENTS.

TO THE SUB PROVIDERS, I am interviewing to find someone that I can give my approval to for those of my hobbyists that find it difficult to replace their loving sub. PLEASE, Out of respect to our Doms only contact me if you live the lifestyle. I do not give my seal of approval to just anyone. My Doms are extremely RESPECTFUL, GENEROUS, BUT EXTREMELY PICKY. They are Doms, True Doms. They are just as loving as they are strict. They are spoiled by me. Not just anyone can take my place. As their sub i have a bond with them that is hard to establish. I am looking for a rare gem just like me. Please if you have the qualities I have contact me. I can not retire in PEACE unless I know they are happy with their new sub.

I DESERVE TO RETIRE IN PEACE....I DESERVE THE SAME RESPECT I HAVE GIVEN... PLEASE.... SHOW ME THE SAME LOVE AND RESPECT I HAVE GIVEN YOU OVER THE YEARS.

My darlings, goodbye, I will miss you more than you can imagine...

WITH LOVE & RESPECT,

YOUR LOVING SUB,
EvePardise
xoxoooxoxoooxo
  • Zena
  • 03-24-2017, 06:30 PM
Goodbye Eve. I wish you all the best !!!! Nothing but the best in life !!!
Why now ?
Best of luck to you.
Thank you Zena & Down4fun.... Hobglobin I have the most precious gift that will be requiring my attention. I have to prepare my life for this precious bundle of joy.

Now for the update: I have accepted a rw job that will give me the ability to spoil this bundle of joy without hobby.. I am extremely happy about it.

I am still searching for a sub i can put my seal of approval on, i do have ladies in mind.

I will Definitely keep you updated as soon as i find one. I miss you guys.

Love your adoring RETIRED sub,
EveParadise
xoxooxo
Good luck to you.
keep in touch
With the fondest of memories.
  • thegj
  • 03-29-2017, 09:49 PM
Happy for you. Good luck and best wishes to you.
Thank you, I intend on saying my goodbyes at the social tonight. I start my new job monday and am very excited. going fishing with my son and daughter in law this weekend planning the baby shower for the bundle of joy that i am being blessed with. loving retirement....

EveParadise
xoxooooxoooxooxo
Best wishes retirement ........Paid professionals come back to business money good.Retirement ad good way to pick up business.BEST WISHES!
actually i am not accepting appointments. i have made a previous attempt at retiring but this time i have an extremely important and special reason to continue retirement. a reason that is very precious and starting in june will occupy most of grandma's time. even the most adored hobbyists can't compete with this little bundle of joy. though we miss each other they all understand how precious this gift is to me. nothing can interfere with that. My precious grandson deserves a grandmother that is devoted to him. He is my world. I WILL NOT disappoint him or my son. I understand why people say I will not stay retired.... Aparrently they don't know me because that bundle of joy is all i need. I can't wait to see him and hold him and spoil him. I will always care for these gentlemen, but everyone of them support my decision.
Hello from Indiana
Eve
G-d Speed ahead.
One window closes, another door opens.
Stay well.
Enjoy retirement.
thank you guys i am enjoying though i strained my foot at my sons house lol but laying in bed taking it easy being a good girl.making baby shower plans crocheting a blanket and catching up on my reading....lol

xoxoxo