Eccie no better than the rest?

Just tried my first provider off Eccie, she kept me waiting for an hour and a half before going silent. What a waste of time.

Tried posting a review, which got rejected for lack of detail. PM back to moderator with more detail as requested. No response, went silent like the provider. More wasted time, 😂
If all else fails read the institutions
If all else fails read the institutions Originally Posted by alaine
If either one of you could read, we wouldn't be having this problem!
Eccie is not as popular in Las Vegas as in TX, OK, LA. A lot of transient providers there too. I’m curious if you were dealing with a local. Seems they wouldn’t be as flaky, but you never know. Research is the key, find a reputable one with good reviews. The more people that contribute to eccie, will make it better for all. You only have one review, so you are still not established enough for some providers. Don’t quit.
Since Backpage has changed alot of those girls are on here.
Perhaps it was one of them.
Sounds like it.
Research Research Research before booking !
Flakes have always been part of the hobby. I always look at flakes differently than most guys. When a provider flakes on Me it's a good thing. Your there to spend time with someone inechange for your hard earned money. She did not have the courtesy to let you know something else came up. How do you think your time spent together would of been had she taken your hard earned money? Probably not very good. Instead, find a restaurant, have a beer, and some food and enjoy yourself.

Not to be a jerk, but why would you hang around for an 1.5 hours? There is a difference between being 5 to 10 minutes late (traffic can be bad) and just being a jerk.

Once our appointment time has past, I give them 15 to 20 minutes and I'm gone.
Since you didn’t see her, there were no Activities, which are a requirement to get a Review accepted, but I’m sure a Mod told you that.

The Mod probably also told you to post your experience (or it was moved) in the Coed section. This is just as valuable as a Review. Be prepared for her side of the story.
Fizley you make an excellent point, time wasted while keeping your hard earned cash is better than bad service and and money lost. The fact that she never even tried to explain the no show or contact you says a lot.
Research.Kaylen wasn't on Eccie
It’s not the sites problem. There are stupid members everywhere.
Flakes have always been part of the hobby. I always look at flakes differently than most guys. When a provider flakes on Me it's a good thing. Your there to spend time with someone in exchange for your hard earned money. She did not have the courtesy to let you know something else came up. How do you think your time spent together would of been had she taken your hard earned money? Probably not very good. Instead, find a restaurant, have a beer, and some food and enjoy yourself.

Not to be a jerk, but why would you hang around for an 1.5 hours? There is a difference between being 5 to 10 minutes late (traffic can be bad) and just being a jerk. Originally Posted by Fizley
Once our appointment time has past, I give them 15 to 20 minutes and I'm gone.
Originally Posted by Fizley
"When a provider flakes on Me it's a good thing. Your there to spend time with someone in exchange for your hard earned money."

Think about how much money you saved, and add it to your "NEVER WILL SEE" list. You do have one of those don't you?

A large number (my estimation, based on poor reviews and other info, is about 80% of all so called providers should be rejected) of ladies do not think about the guys very much; it is all about the guy bringing them money, so they just don't care about providing a service for the guy. You might as well go beat off for free. Harsh, I don't think so: eliminate these hags and look for a nicer type of lady so that your time with them will be enjoyable. When you find a really good one, be nice to her and tip very well so that she will want you to come back.
Just tried my first provider off Eccie, she kept me waiting for an hour and a half before going silent. What a waste of time.

Tried posting a review, which got rejected for lack of detail. PM back to moderator with more detail as requested. No response, went silent like the provider. More wasted time, �� Originally Posted by DoubleAs
Please provide provider call name, her eccie showcase web site link, etc or else this is a useless post
I see that its possible the provider you met wasnt verified. If this was the case, then i would also say there is sometimes a difference in seeing a verified provider and a non verified provider. Did she have a showcase that you found her through or wss she someone that could only be found on the forums?

Research is key. When i choose a gal I'd like to see i peak at her reviews. I also think it's important to review her showcase, see what she's about and how much notice she asks for in advance. Generally if i see a showcase with very little info, i take that as a possible sign that communication may not be her strength. Also once you do make contact with her try and assess her tone and optimism. If she is always slow to respond and also cold that may be a sign that at least for that day, you may be better with meeting someone else.

I don't hobby as much as i like to, living far from most providers, but so far using this process has led me to very good experiences with the providers on ECCIE to include one who doesn't have the best track record with others. Also i would add ECCIE is much safer for all parties and the providers you see are who they say they are.

As for your reviews, in the future i recommend searching the forums for review guidelines and tips. I do it every time i write a review to make sure i do it right and get the credit towards premium status.

Good luck hombre
I'm learning it's as important for you to do your homework as it is for a provider, sorry for your bad experience that's the kind of behavior that makes it hard for everyone in the hobby world.