Switter sex workers friendly site

Hi if you are on twitter you may want to sign up for switter.at
and do a bridge app to find your twitter friends.
bridge app?
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-29-2018, 10:40 AM
Switter is a Mastodon instance. The Bridge allows Twitter and Mastodon talk to each other and enables you to find your Twitter friends on Mastodon.

Twitter - @Ze_Worldwideyed
Switter - @Ze

I don't have any friends on Twitter... and a Switter is fledgling. It may take a while to snowball into more.
For up to date availability, and lots of photos...

Follow me

www.switter.at/@SxySpanishMia
How do you do a search on Switter.? I signed up but cant find the search button to look up ladies I want to stay connected with.
How do you do a search on Switter.? I signed up but cant find the search button to look up ladies I want to stay connected with. Originally Posted by tristan

I only know how to find the search function by using site with my mobile.

Press the blue circle located on the bottom right, (as if writing a 'toot'). The search area will be above your username.
I only know how to find the search function by using site with my mobile.

Press the blue circle located on the bottom right, (as if writing a 'toot'). The search area will be above your username. Originally Posted by SxySpanishMia
I use the "Mastalab" app which looks similar to Twitter web app. It has the search symbol in the upper right hand corner.
  • ~Ze~
  • 04-02-2018, 12:29 PM
I can't seem to use switter/mastodon on mobile at all. I am a desktop/laptop chick all the way. I think it is easier to manage that way. I have a column for #Dallas, the Local timeline, and my personal feed.
I posted the user guide on my switter... hope this helps someone.

https://github.com/tootsuite/documen...and-favourites
Come follow me to the rabbit hole (:
https://switter.at/@Heavenly_Bella
Kisses see y'all on the flip side ;-*
I have been literally been ill from what is happening. I do realize that the main goal was supposed to protect people from human trafficking. What about women like me who choose this life and grown men who also have a choice. Is this still legal in Vegas?? It is all just shocking. I sent a mass text to all my regular clients. I have recently posted my first showcase on ECCI. I know things will work out, but it is scary waiting. This is the oldest profession in the world. I feel they just endangered many people in the process. Good luck to all.
Lets stay in contact! @leahallurah