Hail to the Victors!

I can't be the only one!

GO BLUE!!!
If Michigan plays lights out the way they did against Texas A&M I think we can win this game. Hopefully Villanova shot themselves out of gas tonight and will show up empty handed on Monday. Looking back at Villanova's 4 losses, in 3 of them they were held to a low scoring game, which I believe Michigan is capable of doing with their defense.
I concur. It's an uphill road probably, but we can do it!
The ghosts of the Fab Five still haunt Michigan maybe b 3 can exorcise them away by posting taint photos.
Screw the Fab Five. All hail the victors of 1989...swoosh

Glen Rice says he has has some taint for you...lol
GO BLUE!!! Originally Posted by B Three
I knew there was something I liked about you.

Of course, if you'd post your bosoms UITB, I'd like you even more.
I like you, too. And from May through August, Chicago is even one of my favorite places to go visit...and many to hit clearance sales in January.
Butt no one wants to see cb's boobage and taint ... post up some titties and taint.
Butt no one wants to see cb's boobage and taint ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Not even me - I shower and dress in the dark.

... post up some titties and taint. Originally Posted by pyramider
Request endorsed.
Nova is tough but Michigan can certainly win this game the way they're playing. I like both teams but I'll be rooting for Michigan.

It's always a good thing when Duke doesn't win it.
Jay Wright's team looks pretty damned good....Michigan had better show up with more than Mo Wagner tonight.

Either way I hope its an entertaining game.

Hook 'em!
Absolutely agree. Wagner can't carry us against them alone. When we won in 1989. It was absolutely a group effort. After a lackluster season, no less.

On a side note, we are also in the Frozen Four this week. Playing against Notre Dame. Our number 2 rival....and Ohio State is also in, playing UM Duluth.
Frozen taint is never as tasty as fresh taint. Don't you agree, Three Sides?
Whaaaa?

Taint-cicles rule. But Taint-kabobs are delish, too.
Fresh taint is always better ... so Ms B three after Michigan chokes on dick are you post some fresh taint.