FINDOM

IM REALLY INTERSTED IN GETTING INTO THIS.... HAS ANYONE EXPIERENCED THIS
Yeah I bet you do....Hell so do I!
You might be able to find a fool who will do that. Good luck.
IM REALLY INTERSTED IN GETTING INTO THIS.... HAS ANYONE EXPIERENCED THIS Originally Posted by SexyPersian
Are you speaking of financial domination?

There are a few topics that are about that here. Do a search because they're several years old but if I remember right, there were a few good ones on the subject. Lots of information from when we had active members in Another Realm who were very experienced with alternative play.

I wouldn't wish to have the responsibility of financial domination. I feel that it's something that is relatively rare to truly find someone who is interested in this. Plus, does anyone wish to take care of someone, completely, financially and have it all tied together in some sexual fashion? Crap. I surely do not.

Maybe as a role play for an hour or two. Nothing full time, which is what I think a lot of ladies are advertising for.

At some point, you'll have to define exactly what you're interested in offering.

Just do a search and see if that offers you a base line idea of what this involves.

I've had a few clients over the years who had a fantasy of being blackmailed for funds. Still, that is also included in my handful of activities that I'm simply not comfortable with.

Good luck, though. A few years back, a lot of ladies considered the whole financial domination to be a thing and a lot of ladies had it on their websites offering the service.

But it's not a viable option for most. Just my opinion.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
Correct spelling is femdom. I love it when “the man” lets me take charge. I play the roll well.
Ladies.........
The boy deserves a break
Correct spelling is femdom. I love it when “the man” lets me take charge. I play the roll well.
Ladies.........
The boy deserves a break Originally Posted by LaylaHeights
Layla!

I bet you're right. FEMDOM.

Duh. Ignore my response above.

Whole different topic.

EW
I'm sure she was talking about findom.

Personally, I'd never associate with someone who was into the dom side of that, as it is clear they would take advantage of you at the first possible opportunity.

The fact that this is a thing is representative of our current society. No one who has created their own value would ever subjugate themselves in such a way.

Oh wait, men marry women who don't want to bear their kids.
Findom is Financial Domination.
Femdom is Feminine Domination.

Most chicks probably want to play a little of both.
I had a submissive a long time ago who had me as a financial dom. He turned his check over, I gave him what he needed for bills, food and fuel then made him earn his allowance. His left over monies went into a savings that he collected after his job transferred him. He had the freedom to show his Mistress affection with gifts. There was also chastity. So no sex other that when I allowed him to masturbate. Taking advantage never crossed my mind. I guess that is the difference between having a domme and having a hooker pretend.
...I guess that is the difference between having a domme and having a hooker pretend. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
I'm needing a really good and biting Shakespeare quote right now and my mind is failing me.

But I think that a few of us have been insulted.

Oh, there is quite a difference between different types of sex workers, true. But being one over the other (or under ) doesn't prevent abuses from happening.

Sheesh.

Elisabeth
When it comes to financial domination, I suspect that many men (and women, too) who have ever been married have experienced it, at least to a degree.
  • Sandy
  • 04-06-2018, 08:54 PM
I know a real good one in Chicago, but that isn't my talent..