Backpage shut down

• juan
  • 04-06-2018, 01:33 PM
Backpage appears that its been shut down as of few mins ago.unless they got hacked. Craigslist and eccie next?
Not looking good at all. FBI and IRS along with others take down BP.
No more massage section on craigslist either
We might as well be living in Iran. Our leaders are Mullahs.

Ouch! I wonder who’s next.
All of BP is down, not just dating or massage.. jobs, real estate, everything. Could be a server issue.
No, BP was seized by the Feds. The site owner's personal house was raided in Sedona.

Who's next???
No, BP was seized by the Feds. The site owner's personal house was raided in Sedona.

Who's next??? Originally Posted by Miss Valentina
Yep. Check out buzzfeed: https://www.buzzfeed.com/blakemontgo...w2Y#.fbMRjmxk3
  • sydmo
  • 04-06-2018, 02:55 PM
I'm gonna really miss BP lol - I know the real issue with freedoms and all that, but who fuckin cares about BP. Bigger fish to fry
It’s ironic to me that all this activity to shut down adult sites would happen in an age where our monger in chief admits to grabbing pussy and paying hookers $130 grand to keep their mouths shut.
I'm gonna really miss BP lol - I know the real issue with freedoms and all that, but who fuckin cares about BP. Bigger fish to fry Originally Posted by sydmo
Who cares about BP??? Gee, I don't know. Maybe the thousands of people supporting their families through services men such as yourself enjoy. Overnight the entirety of their basic sustenance is gone. People will go hungry and ultimately homeless. Their children will go hungry and homeless if they can't find jobs or government assistance in time.

But you know, who fuckin' cares right??? Bigger fish to fry.
Why in the hell would you bring politics into this?

It’s ironic to me that all this activity to shut down adult sites would happen in an age where our monger in chief admits to grabbing pussy and paying hookers $130 grand to keep their mouths shut.
Originally Posted by Smpslt7
Miss V is right. So many people will go hungry and homeless because of this and that's the main issue that has people very frightened.