Greek providers

P411 removed Greek from list of provider Activities and can't see any Eccie reviews so figured I'd give this a shot.

Please let me know if Greek is on your menu and your rates for 1 hr. session.

Thanks!
I dont think we are allowed to mention specific services or discuss rates as per new rules.
I was unaware of that, thanks Brittany!
Brittany, p411 shows other provider activities but they removed Greek. Are some services able to be provided but not others?
Listing Services that refer to sex for money is not allowed here or p411 as per both sites guidelines. They have put up numerous tabs here explaining what the rules here are now. Why do you think the ad sections, iso forums and rates, services and menus are no longer in the "bio" sections of the ladies profiles here. Nudity is also not allowed here where exposed genitalia is showing what so ever..same applies for p411. The only services that p411 allows you to mention are not illegal services for money. P411 does not allow us ladies to put what we want they only allows us to check off what they have listed. P411 only allows ladies to list such things like, kissing, cuddling, Ymmv, doubles, lingerie, body rub, freaky, fetishes, domination, strip dancing..etc all of these are not illegal sexual services for money. All legal terms. Listing that you offer x, y, and z such as what you are asking for in your post is illegal. Posting you offer a specific service and they have donations tied to it is illegal. It has always been illegal just sites could get away with it more freely before until the new laws and harsh punishment. Now websites are liable for what their users post and can be held criminally liable. Before the user posting said context was the one who was only liable. Rule number one asking for anything to do with sex and money is illegal and a no no.
Thanks for spending time giving such a detailed explanation, much appreciated Britt!
All of this is news to me. Eccie has been helpful to me, curious to see how much use I can get out of it now that so much is censored and I have a p4 account.
Ladies are able to contact me via PM if interested because its private though, correct?
Anytime

Typically you should be the one contacting the provider. Then you provide here with the appropriate screening information etc to get that out of the way.

Your best to never discuss any services and money anywhere private or not. I know I dont. Ladies should look into creating a personal website where they can have pictures, rates, menu..etc and just share the link here in their bio or signature lines. It's then up to the gentlemen to do his research and check out her site. I know a lot of ladies who will immediately end a convo if you bring up rates/services etc so proceed with caution especially with the new laws and security etc it's not a good idea.
Society and its ridiculous rules is comical to me!
How are we supposed to choose a provider if we don't their rates or services? About as unverifiable as bp!
That I can not answer as it's their site their rules. Trust me its hurts us ladies more than you.
You're right, sorry for just thinking about myself
Listing Services that refer to sex for money is not allowed here or p411 as per both sites guidelines. They have put up numerous tabs here explaining what the rules here are now. Why do you think the ad sections, iso forums and rates, services and menus are no longer in the "bio" sections of the ladies profiles here. Nudity is also not allowed here where exposed genitalia is showing what so ever..same applies for p411. The only services that p411 allows you to mention are not illegal services for money. P411 does not allow us ladies to put what we want they only allows us to check off what they have listed. P411 only allows ladies to list such things like, kissing, cuddling, Ymmv, doubles, lingerie, body rub, freaky, fetishes, domination, strip dancing..etc all of these are not illegal sexual services for money. All legal terms. Listing that you offer x, y, and z such as what you are asking for in your post is illegal. Posting you offer a specific service and they have donations tied to it is illegal. It has always been illegal just sites could get away with it more freely before until the new laws and harsh punishment. Now websites are liable for what their users post and can be held criminally liable. Before the user posting said context was the one who was only liable. Rule number one asking for anything to do with sex and money is illegal and a no no. Originally Posted by Britttany_love
Whoa! Thanks for the heads up. I feel like I just visited my lawyer
At least it was free Alcar!