Rates

Discussing rates in communication is generally a bad idea. Since providers aren't able to post any longer, what's the best way of going about that situation as it currently stands?
Read their website
Read their website Originally Posted by Sexyhunnypot
Exactly.

All the gals should have their own private websites.
I don’t understand Providers can’t post anywhere or just about their reviews?
I don’t understand Providers can’t post anywhere or just about their reviews? Originally Posted by borderx
whats a review ?

will have encounter's on this board Sir

edit
btw, whats a provider
is that something like a "Upgraded Female Account"?
I am looking forward to a platonic encounter with an upgraded female account...
I am looking forward to a platonic encounter with an upgraded female account... Originally Posted by stormchaser68
life is sweet
or email for info .. or read her web site ..

Discussing rates in communication is generally a bad idea. Since providers aren't able to post any longer, what's the best way of going about that situation as it currently stands? Originally Posted by Salaciousquirrel
I am looking forward to a platonic encounter with an upgraded female account... Originally Posted by stormchaser68
Exactly

But a lot of folks simply won't get it.
I tried that.. it failed.

after the encounter, I told her I was going to credit "accounts payable" and debit "female goods". she told me "you give me cash now, God Damnit, and I'm posting an alert on you"!

I kid.

just a little levity while we try to figure out the new ECCIE
the website would be the best way....
read their website.. pretty much everything you need to know about a lady.. it's already discussed on their websites.

have you seen mine?
Yeah, not everyone has a site, but I figured that would be the best option
This is why P411 is worth the price of admission.
Ladies, please take notice.

If your personal website has a rate break down, or mention of services, you CAN NOT post or link to it on Eccie, any longer. (According to new "new" rules)

The sticky in the weekly updates (posted by Lea) is no longer correct.

If you have RATES or any mention of SERVICES on your website, it can not be linked here.

And this came directly from the Mod who gave me an ad violation warning, so I'm not talking out of thin air..

*curtsy*