I think this sounds hot.

• M4ww2
  • 02-04-2014, 01:24 PM
Fantasy I have had for a while. Being strapped to milking table with a head rest so that you were forced to watch. Then being forced to cum over and over not necessarily in a painful way (or maybe a little) just till there was nothing left. I know that this could be done just being strapped down on your back but I think there is something very hot about being on your chest being milked over and over.
Funny that you mention this since I've been captivated by some videos of this online. Need someone in Houston who can provide this!
Like I've said before: just buy me the table!
Very hot! I am starting to search for tables online, Marie! :-)
YM: I've looked into this... no table built like this that I can find.... I think it needs to be a table with some construction on it for the specialized hole. I wonder what kind of table would be good to start with?
Funny that you mention this since I've been captivated by some videos of this online. Need someone in Houston who can provide this! Originally Posted by crimson
Google Sultry Sadie.
There are tables made just for this.....Italian Princess has one in Dallas at her new place
  • M4ww2
  • 02-05-2014, 12:16 PM
So here was my thought. I kind of had two different possibly designs. One would be a table pretty much the same size a massage table I was almost thinking with a small arch in it. So that when you are face down it would arch your back giving you a little pelvic downward position. Table could be made of wood padded with a good 1inch foam covered with a comfortable vinyl. The hole would cut and the extra vinyl wrapped under the table. The problem with this design is that it would be uncomfortable to see the person under the table. But mirrors could be used to solve this.
The other design is completely opposite. You would be on an arched bed almost like lying on a giant ball. This would give you a pretty good view and relaxed position.
There are tables made just for this.....Italian Princess has one in Dallas at her new place Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
...hell, when I get back to Dallas, I may have to make a special trip to Ft. Worth to see her.

This, along with some of my other peccadillos would be perfect for such a table.
There are tables made just for this.....Italian Princess has one in Dallas at her new place Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
ms athena, you took the words right out of my mouth..... and put a ball gag in it :^)

serious, go look at ItalianaPrincess recent posts and you'll see the one where she shows off her Red Table.
profile http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=14871

maybe, just maybe, if you offered her sufficient recompense, she might have one built for you.
[have no way of knowing if she would even consider it, but you can always ask]
Google Sultry Sadie. Originally Posted by Lion26
Wow, that woman is just angry at men. None of that looks fun to me. To each his own I suppose.
  • M4ww2
  • 02-06-2014, 07:21 AM
I'm with you on that one. I can be a bit kinky. But I'm not much to pain or hardcore dom. Maybe a little hair pulling light choking even a little bum rub and poke every now than but having my junk put in a cage is not for me. I don't even have enough self control to be someone's pet.