Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

• WTF
  • 12-22-2017, 11:49 AM
Of course Snitchy is slow on the uptake. Trump congratulated Jones for his victory. That means Moore lost. Pretty simple. Originally Posted by bambino
And I said someone needs to inform Roy Moore....

You and lustyladdie are starting to be quite the liars. Donald will be proud. The Russians may even hire you two to pound out propaganda.
Why would I take any of your stupid bets. You’re a complete fuckup and everyone knows it. You’re stupid bets prove nothing. You’re a loser looking to boost your low self esteem on a hooker board. Pathetic. Now, didn’t you say you were going away for awhile? Do you have to spend some time in the hoosgow? Did you beat your wife? After she beat you? I bet that happens frequently in your trailer park. Originally Posted by bambino
Why should you take my bets? First off its not should you take, it is you did take it. Secondly because you are the fool that stated you knew so much about me. I am not the one trying to win a debate by demeaning someone. Every time you have nothing to say you try to win with insults. My bets prove you are a liar and a welsher. I said I was taking a long weekend you idiot. I know you can not afford to have vacations but I like to get away a few times a year. So how does me taking a long weekend end become jail? Maybe that's what you would have meant, you do live in a crime infested area. And the only wife I beat is yours with my dong. You like talking about that trailer park but will not back up your mouth with a bet will you? Even if I did live in a trailer you would be a moron and it would still be better than your government assisted living "hovel".
Huh? I wasn't following this thread closely because illiterate trailer trash homos like you bore me, but it sounds like you made a reference to tatasddd. How did you hear about him? Were you stalking the Pittsburgh forum again? Or did assup introduce you on Splash Day at Lake Travis?

It is obvious you were not following very well or you would know that I posted to prove he was a liar about me being banned you idiot.
And no it does not sound like I a made a reference , you would only know that if you were familiar with him and the thread. You clicked on the hyperlink and read my comment you liar. And it was bambino that was stalking at Travis by the way.

I would bet if you do a little research, you can track him down on one of your favorite gay websites. Although you can't afford to watch his show, if you're nice to him he might let you perform in a duo where you shove the kumquats up each other's ass! Originally Posted by lustylad
Since you seem to know so much about him I would imagine you and Bambino must have been wanking each other when you guys paid to see the show. maybe it was your card you used.
Is the Alabama U.S. Senate Special Election over?

I thought so.
Since you seem to know so much about him... Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Everyone in the Pittsburgh forum knows tatas. He's been banned almost as many times as you've been rejected by she-males. Hope you hook up with him. I know you've been practicing long and hard with your kumquats. Weren't you just stalking him today in the Pittsburgh forum? Or were you looking for bam? Oh yeah, here it is...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=67

You are one creepy, trashy pervert. Perfect for tatas! Don't give up... keep trolling your favorite queer websites until you find his kumquat show!
Everyone in the Pittsburgh forum knows tatas. He's been banned almost as many times as you've been rejected by she-males. Hope you hook up with him. I know you've been practicing long and hard with your kumquats. Weren't you just stalking him today in the Pittsburgh forum? Or were you looking for bam? Oh yeah, here it is...

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...8&postcount=67

You are one creepy, trashy pervert. Perfect for tatas! Don't give up... keep trolling your favorite queer websites until you find his kumquat show! Originally Posted by lustylad
Wow you are calling me out for stalking" Bam" while stalking me! What a bunch of pussies you "Bam" and LL are. "Bam" as you affectionately call him, said I was banned from that forum. My comment was to prove him a liar again. Then you came to his rescue as always. He should leave his wife and marry you. You call me a pervert after you and "Bam" paid to watch "Tata" put fruit up his ass.
Is the Alabama U.S. Senate Special Election over?

I thought so. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I do not know. lets ask Roy. LOL!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...n=true#image=1

Not yet. Originally Posted by bamscram
Seems like all the homophobes eventually get caught with their hands on someone penis. Or in "Bam's" case their kumquats.
Hey Bambino, I am gonna take another long weekend so in case you didn't notice, its Christmas. So when you start your rumors about why I am off the forum maybe you should consider lots of folks have more going on in the world than you do. I hope you don't get too lonely.
Hey Bambino, I am gonna take another long weekend so in case you didn't notice, its Christmas. So when you start your rumors about why I am off the forum maybe you should consider lots of folks have more going on in the world than you do. I hope you don't get too lonely. Originally Posted by MT Pockets
Enjoy your weekend at the halfway house. You shouldn’t have kicked your pet raccoon.
Enjoy your weekend at the halfway house. You shouldn’t have kicked your pet raccoon. Originally Posted by bambino
Looks like you are running out of material. Is that the best you could do?
Look I know there are a few folks down here that make pets out of what you would call dinner but that is not the norm.
Just as what you may have for dessert is merely something I would use to pee with.