Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

• WTF
  • 12-14-2017, 09:34 AM
Hey asshole, go back to your on thread and spell check “judge mental”. It’s one fucking word you retard. Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by WTF
Your colleague brought it up in this thread you fuckhead. But you two mangle words on a regular basis. SStupid couldn’t spell cat if you spot him the C and the T.
Hey asshole, go back to your on thread and spell check “judge mental”. It’s one fucking word you retard. Originally Posted by bambino
"on thread"
At least my errors are from auto correct while typing fast between political science lectures to our future leaders.
At least my errors are from auto correct while typing fast between political science lectures to our future leaders. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
FRAUD
Originally Posted by WTF
You are right, Bambino is like the spelling police, him and his friend CrustyDick, Bambino wakes up this morning and tries to impress me by posting a thread and using the word “magnanimous”, we all know that without spell check he never uses that word, someone on Fox News must have used it last night and he was impressed, he woke up extra early just to use his new word. Anything beyond 3 letters the odds are he isn’t spelling it. He has no problem though being judge mental about everyone else!
"on thread" Originally Posted by MT Pockets
What are YOU doing calling someone out on spelling FLUFFER ? Is it because he wasn't " IN TACK " ! ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
What are YOU doing calling someone out on spelling FLUFFER ? Is it because he wasn't " IN TACK " ! ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
PHO Pockets is attending SStupids PHO political Science courses after he attends his PHO bible studies. He then goes back to his real double wide and his miserable hick life.
PHO Pockets is attending SStupids PHO political Science courses after he attends his PHO bible studies. He then goes back to his real double wide and his miserable hick life. Originally Posted by bambino
"...goes back to his real double wide...." Is that what he calls it when he " hooks up " with HIS HERO LUBE, aka. seArgent shitburner ? !!!
"...goes back to his real double wide...." Is that what he calls it when he " hooks up " with HIS HERO LUBE, aka. seArgent shitburner ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
That’s why PHO Pockets lives in a double wide. To accommodate Lube.
"...goes back to his real double wide...." Is that what he calls it when he " hooks up " with HIS HERO LUBE, aka. seArgent shitburner ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You can't forget the love of your life, can you, Gey Rey?

It may be difficult, but you've got to try...

Bambino, your lucky for spell check cause there is no way you spelled magnanimous yourself... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Bambino wakes up this morning and tries to impress me by... using the word “magnanimous”... Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Any 3rd grader at a spelling bee would know that word, you asinine fool! Don't throw stones when you live in glass houses. Your grammar and spelling are so fucking atrocious that I enshrined one of your riotously ironic posts as my eccie signature! People laugh at your abject stupidity every time they see it!

VVVV
You can't forget the love of your life, can you, Gey Rey?

It may be difficult, but you've got to try...

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Too many head shots off of the stall walls, Mr. DOTY 5 TIMES ! ? ? That would be MT FLUFFER, Lube's WK and YOUR fellow reach around crew MEMBER that " pines " for the lying stolen valor POS that YOU love so much ! Wasn't he YOUR designated FAG FLAG bearer at all of the Austin area gay pride parades that YOU put on ?
Any 3rd grader at a spelling bee would know that word, you asinine fool! Don't throw stones when you live in glass houses. Your grammar and spelling are so fucking atrocious that I enshrined one of your riotously ironic posts as my eccie signature! People laugh at your abject stupidity every time they see it!

VVVV Originally Posted by lustylad
But,but, but he's a " Perfesser " !!!!
At least my errors are from auto correct while typing fast between political science lectures to our future leaders. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

You couldn't get yourself hired to empty the trash buckets at Allegheny Community College, you pathetic fucktard. The only reason we tolerate your lib-retarded nonsense is because it is occasionally (and unintentionally) entertaining for us.