Trump magnanimous in Jones victory.

the claim that magnanimous is a word that is so unusual and impressive that the use of which makes one think it cant be spelled without extraordinary care and was only used after such care in an attempt to impress says quite a bit about lack of the mere rudimentary and common and average education not received by such claimant that would be required to not make such a declaration
^^^ Well said. The best way to bitch-slap a troll like StandinShit is to showcase his puny intellect and uneducated manners.

William F. Buckley Jr would squish him like a bug.
the claim that magnanimous is a word that is so unusual and impressive that the use of which makes one think it cant be spelled without extraordinary care and was only used after such care in an attempt to impress says quite a bit about lack of the mere rudimentary and common and average education not received by such claimant that would be required to not make such a declaration Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Bambino has 13,390 posts and if you go back and look you will not find the word magnanimous until today, I am doubtful you will find another word with 11 letters. All of a sudden today he is using this new word in a obvious attempt to impress me because I happened to mention I am a professor and I think he may want into one of my classes. I found it funny and had to call him on it cause I know he can’t spell it. I also know that most deplorables would have no idea how to spell magnanimous without spell check. If he wants to attend my class this badly he should just ask. If I don’t let him attend it’s not about his vocabulary it’s because I consider him a security risk based on how agitated he gets at my posts all the time.
Did Obama congratulate any Republican after they won an election? If Jones doesn’t play ball with Trump to some extent his stay in the Senate will be a short one. Originally Posted by bambino
This is how I think it might initially turn out. Trump certainly was gracious in congratulating Jones on his victory and extended a warm invitation to visit the White House. Which is great, I am sure everyone agrees. If and when Jones visits Trump at the White House, Trump is going to rag his ass about that racist flier that was circulating. Anytime the boss wants you in his office nine out of ten times you'll get an ass reaming. It's no different in this case. Jones will walking on egg shells, lol.

Jim
All of a sudden today he is using this new word in a (sic) obvious attempt to impress me because I happened to mention I am a professor and I think he may want into (sic) one of my classes. Originally Posted by StandinStraight

^^^^ This is why we keep the troll around. For sheer entertainment!

"... he may want into one of my classes."

Very polished and professorial.
What are YOU doing calling someone out on spelling FLUFFER ? Is it because he wasn't " IN TACK " ! ?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I am not calling him out I am posting the irony of it you idiot.
If he wants to attend my class this badly he should just ask. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Say when, punk.
Bambino has 13,390 posts and if you go back and look you will not find the word magnanimous until today, I am doubtful you will find another word with 11 letters. All of a sudden today he is using this new word in a obvious attempt to impress me because I happened to mention I am a professor and I think he may want into one of my classes. I found it funny and had to call him on it cause I know he can’t spell it. I also know that most deplorables would have no idea how to spell magnanimous without spell check. If he wants to attend my class this badly he should just ask. If I don’t let him attend it’s not about his vocabulary it’s because I consider him a security risk based on how agitated he gets at my posts all the time. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Hey cocksucker(10 letters) how do you spell “judge mental“? That’s how you spelled it you dumb fuck.
Say when, punk. Originally Posted by lustylad
CrustDick you for sure will never see the inside of one of my classrooms. By the way little guy just cause I am a professor don’t think I am Wally Cox, I am 6’6 and go about 285 with 3% body fat and studied martial arts. I guess some guys have all the luck because I am hung like a horse. So be careful who you refer to as a punk. If I were you I would be more magnanimous toward me.
This is how I think it might initially turn out. Trump certainly was gracious in congratulating Jones on his victory and extended a warm invitation to visit the White House. Which is great, I am sure everyone agrees. If and when Jones visits Trump at the White House, Trump is going to rag his ass about that racist flier that was circulating. Anytime the boss wants you in his office nine out of ten times you'll get an ass reaming. It's no different in this case. Jones will walking on egg shells, lol.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
IS that why assup LOVES going to the " bosses " office so much ? That " reaming " ???
PHO Pockets is attending SStupids PHO political Science courses after he attends his PHO bible studies. He then goes back to his real double wide and his miserable hick life. Originally Posted by bambino
Funny how you have nothing to say about Obama and congratulating rpublicans but when your lover Rey shows up you are running your mouth again.
"...goes back to his real double wide...." Is that what he calls it when he " hooks up " with HIS HERO LUBE, aka. seArgent shitburner ? !!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I like how you can turn any conversation into a desperate call out to your ex-lover Luke.
That’s why PHO Pockets lives in a double wide. To accommodate Lube. Originally Posted by bambino
So where did you go last week when we were negotiating the wages for the bet? Why don't we get that back on track. Funny how you run your mouth but can not back it up. Tell you what if you win I will pay for Jenna to fly up there and give your butt a good fingering, again. LOL!
Hey cocksucker(10 letters) how do you spell “judge mental“? That’s how you spelled it you dumb fuck. Originally Posted by bambino
If there was one big word you would be familiar with and know the meaning of I would have guessed it would be cocksucker!
CrustDick you for sure will never see the inside of one of my classrooms. By the way little guy just cause I am a professor don’t think I am Wally Cox, I am 6’6 and go about 285 with 3% body fat and studied martial arts. I guess some guys have all the luck because I am hung like a horse. So be careful who you refer to as a punk. If I were you I would be more magnanimous toward me. Originally Posted by StandinStraight
He just assumed you were a candy ass because him and his cousin IB are and IB lives up there.
If there was one big word you would be familiar with and know the meaning of I would have guessed it would be cocksucker! Originally Posted by StandinStraight
Yes, I know the meaning of cocksucker. You are one.
Funny how you have nothing to say about Obama and congratulating rpublicans but when your lover Rey shows up you are running your mouth again.

I like how you can turn any conversation into a desperate call out to your ex-lover Luke.

So where did you go last week when we were negotiating the wages for the bet? Why don't we get that back on track. Funny how you run your mouth but can not back it up. Tell you what if you win I will pay for Jenna to fly up there and give your butt a good fingering, again. LOL! Originally Posted by MT Pockets
“We” weren’t negotiating anything. The bet is Per Capita income. BTW, what is a “rpublican”? Is that how SStupid “taught” you how to spell it? You snaggle tooth hick.