🌠THE ONE AND ONLY BABY SNO🌠

I WAS RAISED IN FORT WORTH THERES NOTHING FAKE ABOUT ME OR NONE OF MY PICTURES..I HAVE SNAPCHAT AND OTHER RESOURCES OR VIDEO COMMUNICATIONS TO PRVE IM WHO I SAY IM AM..FOR THE GENTS WHO DONT TAKE THERE TIME TO INTERTAIN UNPROVEN SOCAIL COMMENTS..I THANK YOU FOR THE RESPECT😘 IV SEEN A COUPLE OF MEMBERS ON HERE AND I CAN CARE LESS ABOUT A REVIEWS..I CAN HERE TO ADVERTISE AND HELP LOCAL MEMBERS IMENJOY THERE DAY AND TIME..I WILL BE POSTING NEW PICTURES SOON!!ALL MY TATOO AND FACAIL FUTURES ARE THE SAME 👀 HOW CAN THAT BE FAKE?? OTHER THEN THAT IF UR NOT SCARED TAKE TAKE A CHANCE WITH THIS SEXY 😈..PM
OR EMAIL ME😘😘😘
Attached Images File Type: jpeg received_2106274736090838~3.jpeg (167.5 KB, 346 views)
Those eyes and lips !! Wow !!
You are beautiful sweetheart! And you have captivating eyes. Gorgeous.
Hmmm..,but I just saw an ISO REPLY by your only reviewer Cutty73. He/she was posting on a male account (with the PA he got from your review) but he posted that he’s a
New Girl!! And the ISO Cutty73 responded to was of course to a male client seeking a female. Male accounts do not usually reply to ISOs. What’s up with that sweetie? Has someone jacked your account?
I dont know whats going on to be honest..i do know im the only girl
Behind this account and i have been taking alot of heat towards my way..im a good provider. I have seen many clients over the years of being one.i like this site, but im not entertain nothing..
Stop with the BS. It's clear you posted your own review and now you are trying to cover your tracks.

This is quote from her one review:

I apologize I my post is misunderstood I simply posed in the wrong section literally asking a question more then a statement.. I’m not always active on here there’s no fraud in anything that I speak about..I’m a coach for basketball this is a sometime hobby for me..
There was no ranger game in November I seen her in November..
Whatever floats ur boat I guess. Originally Posted by Cutty73

This is a quote from the OP:

I dont know whats going on to be honest..i do know im the only girl
Behind this account and i have been taking alot of heat towards my way..im a good provider. I have seen many clients over the years of being one.i like this site, but im not entertain nothing.. Originally Posted by Babysno
Notice how they both use run on sentences and use .. as their form of punctuation? They both also have the grammar of a 10th grade drop out.

Plus, if this simple text forensics isn't enough, she mistakenly replied to an ISO while logged into her male account, thinking it was her female account.

5minz from uptown
✨NEW✨GIRL Originally Posted by Cutty73

Can we just go ahead and ban this broad? We're better off without her.
OP is banned. Guess we know, don't we.