PROVIDERS WITH REAL BUBBLE BUTTS?

I have a bubble butt, even though I know Mata prefers the spinners... Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
Side view! Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi

I love Scarletts very edible ass
Thanks NERD for staying on point.. Peace
Hi Mandi!! Sexy lady. Why haven't we had lesbian sex yet? You and Pussy Galore are my 2016 lesbian or double conquests. Oh yes... it's going down! Lol.
Scarlett's ass is almost as perfect as her tits. Looks like Mandi suffers from the same affliction. Perfect Tits and Ass...what a wonderful condition.
Bubble Butt : Gigilicious, Layla Angelique

Hott Ass: Mandi May, Kaylee Blue, Sexxy Carly (DFW), PG, Sweet Sonya, SDR, Eryn....Alexis from SA - legendary (RET)
Big != Bubble
Hi Mandi!! Sexy lady. Why haven't we had lesbian sex yet? You and Pussy Galore are my 2016 lesbian or double conquests. Oh yes... it's going down! Lol. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
OMG, yes please!!!!!!!
OMG, yes please!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Mandi May
Hi Mandi!! Sexy lady. Why haven't we had lesbian sex yet? You and Pussy Galore are my 2016 lesbian or double conquests. Oh yes... it's going down! Lol. Originally Posted by Scarlett De Rossi
I do believe that you three lovely ladies will need Cabana Boy services to poor wine and massage any sore muscles; and most importantly you will need a fluffer to get your hot vaginas ready so you can jump into the action: hot, wet and ready.

Just saying, I am available with service and a smile, but not necessarily house-broken.

Please see my Business Card below and feel free to contact me: Have Cock, Will Travel.
MandI and Ross OMG sign me up. Scarlett its been way to long!!!!
Mandi on your knees, Baby
Both have Unbelievably fine BUBBLE BUTTS.
Now this is a stimulating thread.......
My type of thread
Providers are welcome to post their bubble butt pics at any time.. lol.
Agree Mata. More pics, less talk.
kennie the massage girl has an outstanding bubble butt if you are in an fbsm mood

i used to like small asses but have come around to the brazillian bum bum
Mata #14