Funny time on SA

Hey guys been off of eccie for abit. Went under the radar in the DMs with a couple long timers and on the other site but maybe you guys want a lil chuckle. So been scoping out Seeking for new girls since the provider market is down in the valley. Started on this young chubbier girl because I like some curves at times. So we start having a convo everything is good. Then she goes in with the whole..but you have to meet my husband first thing. I say no of course. Then she starts bragging about her skills. So I go.. let me go see what all this hype is about I'll just get a quick truck date or something to test the waters. Mind you..I'm more bored than horny and just wanted to see if she lived up to her gloating for shits and giggles. So I start heading out not realizing I didn't even ask how much "help" she needed. So outta respect I double check if what I had was good but I ask her to set the amount of help. Guys..lol..you believe she quoted me ***** (just count the stars dont know if we still get reprimanded on here for things) for just 3rd base lol. Mind blown..I almost thought about sending her pics of the caliber of providers I could get with that up in dallas and houston for a full session. But that much for a chubby..avg valley girl with a husband lurking around the shadows on some cuckold stuff cmon lol. Seeking can really be a joke sometimes. Good luck guys.
I think you just avoided getting beaten and robbed....or worse.
I come from a private contractor background so that would've been bad for them but who wants the drama brother..Even if Im horny I think with my big head and see red flags a mile away. Careful out there guys.
Its a hit and miss deal on there some are 1k and some are 200. Most are 200-500
You could provide the name of the provider, just so we can avoid this girl. LOL.
Have any good solid leads for the area? I’m gonna be spending some business trips down there soon.
Erotic monkey Allison is older but one hell of a woman best bbbj