These ninjas are weird

For you weird cats telling females don't see this dude etc. Unless your money is long as your mouth shut the fuck up. Pussy and money has a weird way of being in the same space. I repeat hoe ass dudes who hate on me I'm going to continuously do whatever I want. Keep my fucking name out you'll mouth. You'll don't understand the depth of how I understand this 🎮
I'm a good person. You can't stop my flow and you absolutely can't stop me being wherever I want to be. My fan club is the beehive. Please start playing with someone else. This the last time im having this conversation. Be fucking respectful
Fake folk be hating
Get the pitroom site running and they will bow to you
Unlimited power
If you want to overpay. Do that. But this is how you ninjas are assholes. Say you own a chick fi la. You pay your workers 13 bucks an hour to sweat In the sun and you come at me for saying I expect more. Us guys here on eccie and ourhome have been programmed to just accept bullshit. I've gotten pussy before. I'm not accepting that
Why are you posting this in questions for the staff forums? Are you a wanna-be staff member along with being a wanna-be website owner that will have eccie crawling on it's knees to retain members?

You're either a troll or have serious and I mean serious issues.
Not a staff issue.
Closing thread