If the forum for all posters or just a few?

yes, and i create the test ...qualitative or quantitative approach? Originally Posted by ninasastri
Qualitative, these are low volume gals
I think I'll go spend my time putting back together the list that Edward ate. Originally Posted by discreetgent
You'll need to revise the list. I think I read there was going to be an entrance exam. Originally Posted by Ansley
Can I give the test? [**slobbering all over self at prospect**] Huh? Huh? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
I was thinking that I'll start by reconstructing the original and then administer the exam myself before revising it. Originally Posted by discreetgent
Before you people go and make any plans for a new , and improved HDH list. I do hope you realize that Ed will only just up , and eat it again

:tramp oline:
Qualitative, these are low volume gals Originally Posted by discreetgent
yes right :-)
Before you people go and make any plans for a new , and improved HDH list. I do hope you realize that Ed will only just up , and eat it again

:tramp oline: Originally Posted by Becky
Well, look who came in from taking Ed on a very long walk. I'll put the list online in multiple places this time just to be safe.

Becky, you can stick your tongue out at me any time (DG channeling his inner SR Only)

smart dog hello Becky good to see you again!
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 10:31 AM

Hey Becky....on has an 'n' in it
Well, look who came in from taking Ed on a very long walk. I'll put the list online in multiple places this time just to be safe.

Becky, you can stick your tongue out at me any time (DG channeling his inner SR Only) Originally Posted by discreetgent
I figured this would happen.As soon as me , and Ed are assumed to be MIA you people start your list talk again. Our bodies are not even cold yet and already there is a new revised HDH list on its way.

I miss you people. DG if you ever grow tired and need a break you can always come take a nap with me and Ed.
smart dog hello Becky good to see you again! Originally Posted by ninasastri
Eating the HDH list was one of Eds smarter moves. His bones not so much lol. I am still paying the fools vet bills for that one lol

Hey Becky....on has an 'n' in it Originally Posted by WTF
Oh sure WTF call me a tramp just because I like to take month long naps lol. now that is a very fine hello
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 10:42 AM
I miss you people. DG if you ever grow tired and need a break you can always come take a nap with me and Ed. Originally Posted by Becky
DG...you are a big boy and can do as you like but Ed fell for that nap bit and woke up missing two nuts.

Oh sure WTF call me a tramp just because I like to take month long naps lol. now that is a very fine hello Originally Posted by Becky
I was just helping ya out with your spelling woes.

Be Trampy and Proud, , I say!
I figured this would happen.As soon as me , and Ed are assumed to be MIA you people start your list talk again. Our bodies are not even cold yet and already there is a new revised HDH list on its way.

I miss you people. DG if you ever grow tired and need a break you can always come take a nap with me and Ed. Originally Posted by Becky
Becky are you causing trouble again with those naps?
  • WTF
  • 03-14-2011, 10:51 AM
Qualitative, these are low volume gals Originally Posted by discreetgent

Are we are back to Religion vs. Science?
DG...you are a big boy and can do as you like but Ed fell for that nap bit and woke up missing two nuts.

Originally Posted by WTF
LOL Shuuush WTF you are giving away some of my best tricks.

Becky are you causing trouble again with those naps? Originally Posted by Ansley
So Ans what did I miss?? on second thought please please please do not tell me I will end up needing another nap.
Are we are back to Religion vs. Science? Originally Posted by WTF
No I think were back to 2+2 =5

So Ans what did I miss?? on second thought please please please do not tell me I will end up needing another nap. Originally Posted by Becky
Certaintly nothing worth mentioning. You are safe from napping.
DG if you ever grow tired and need a break you can always come take a nap with me and Ed. Originally Posted by Becky
Is there a discount for just a nap?