Are These People Just Stupid?

I am sitting here watching the morning news talk shows, and one just made a rather assinine statement/

"Latest reports are showing that Iran is indeed using it's Nuclear Program to develop a Fission Weapon".

Come on. Is there really anybody that does not know this, except maybe various Government Officials who seem to be in the toatal dark as to the Islamic Republic of Iran's true intentions?

Israel will take care of this, because nobody eles has the will to do what has to be done.
I thought the problem was nuclear power. If they're just going fishing, why would anyone care?
Every thinking person knows it; except some at the UN, and MSM ( who know it but won't say it).
I am sure you know this, but some might be ignorant of the terms.

http://www.answers.com/topic/nuclear-fission
OOOhhh! You mean bombs. That's completely different. Never mind.
Who cares? They don't have the capability to deliver an atom bomb to the US from Iran.

And Israel? POOF - like I said who cares?
I can remember when people were saying; "who cares, Iran doesn't have the capability to make a bomb"..........their capability to deliver a bomb to us (via air or suitcase) isn't that far off.

Who cares? They don't have the capability to deliver an atom bomb to the US from Iran.

And Israel? POOF - like I said who cares? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
I can remember when people were saying; "who cares, Iran doesn't have the capability to make a bomb"..........their capability to deliver a bomb to us (via air or suitcase) isn't that far off. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So let's just spend another $2 trillion and sacrifice 25-50,000 American lives to make sure they never develop that capability...
Never made that arguement; I am just acknowledging the facts....just to be clear. Are you saying that Iran won't get the capability to deliver a bomb to us? Or are you just saying "who cares" if they do?

So let's just spend another $2 trillion and sacrifice 25-50,000 American lives to make sure they never develop that capability... Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
Never made that arguement; I am just acknowledging the facts....just to be clear. Are you saying that Iran won't get the capability to deliver a bomb to us? Or are you just saying "who cares" if they do? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
They probably won't even develop the capability to send one to Israel...and suitcase?...OMG LOL!!!

Israel has armed forces and more money than we do...if they're worried about it let them do something about it. They've been sucking off our hind tit for way too many decades!!!
The Russians are helping the Iranians develop the weapon. That's why BHO asking the Russians to come up with a united response is...just...so....damned...stu pid.

The Israelis now have long range conventional subs armed with nuclear cruise missiles. They will be involved in their own MAD situ until the Mulah's are overthrown. The Russians have no skin in the game. A nuclear confrontation will just raise the price for Russian oil.
Since they have the technology, who cares where the technology came from. The reason Obama wants a mutual response is because he can't make a decision or take an action by himself. Besides if he did, it would ruin his do-nothing record. He'll sit around ringing his hands until he's either out of office or we get a dirty bomb in a shipping container shipped to the Port of Houston or New York.

They probably won't even develop the capability to send one to Israel...and suitcase?...OMG LOL!!!

Israel has armed forces and more money than we do...if they're worried about it let them do something about it. They've been sucking off our hind tit for way too many decades!!! Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
First of all, no, the Israelis do not have more money than the United States. And secondly,the Israelis are not "on our tit". They pay for whey get they get in that they do our dirty work for us. I'm sure they'd be happy get after the Iranians for us. But not for free and Obama isn't any friend of Israel - at all.
Since they have the technology, who cares where the technology came from. The reason Obama wants a mutual response is because he can't make a decision or take an action by himself. Besides if he did, it would ruin his do-nothing record. He'll sit around ringing his hands until he's either out of office or we get a dirty bomb in a shipping container shipped to the Port of Houston or New York.

First of all, no, the Israelis do not have more money than the United States. And secondly,the Israelis are not "on our tit". They pay for whey get they get in that they do our dirty work for us. I'm sure they'd be happy get after the Iranians for us. But not for free and Obama isn't any friend of Israel - at all. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

+1

First of all, no, the Israelis do not have more money than the United States.
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
We're $14 trillion in the hole and increasing every day. What is Israel's national debt?
We're $14 trillion in the hole and increasing every day. What is Israel's national debt? Originally Posted by trynagetlaid
wealth = ASSETS - debts

YOU MUST BE THE LOSER BROTHER TO "IGOTLAID"...........