hygiene???

ok ladies ive noticed on some of your profiles that 100% state bad hygiene as a turn off which is understandable. Same for men.....however what is bad hygiene to a provider? untrimmed, bad breath, bearded, long hair, etc...just curious about what turns a provider off more than just saying bad hygiene...
coming to our incall during work and having bo.. and not wanting to shower. :/
This thread has the possibility of getting VERY long.
lol just making sure a man gets right...
  • Netx9
  • 01-27-2014, 01:10 PM
ok ladies ive noticed on some of your profiles that 100% state bad hygiene as a turn off which is understandable. Same for men.....however what is bad hygiene to a provider? untrimmed, bad breath, bearded, long hair, etc...just curious about what turns a provider off more than just saying bad hygiene... Originally Posted by Masterchief210
Hygiene goes both ways, brother, right? BO and less than clean nethers is a turn of for men and I omen alike! I find a fresh shower and a a spritz of ace body spray goes a long way!
personally I would prefer if both parties took a shower before the apt..its only polite! I always make a trip home first before I meet...
If you wouldnt kiss it, lick it, suck it ...dont expect me to
Uhhh...Nena, I keep an incredibly clean peen, but I'm not gonna' give it a mouth-hug, nor any other's for that matter. Same goes for any other male-parts. LoL!

But I hear what you're saying, hun.

ok ladies ive noticed on some of your profiles that 100% state bad hygiene as a turn off which is understandable. Same for men.....however what is bad hygiene to a provider? untrimmed, bad breath, bearded, long hair, etc...just curious about what turns a provider off more than just saying bad hygiene... Originally Posted by Masterchief210
Yes, bad breath, smelling like the queso factory, dick cheese (on uncircumcised wee weez) , pubic hair that's longer than your penis, balls that smell like armpits, gunk in the corners of your eyes, food stuck in your teeth, foot odor etc. all those things make it look like you don't take care of yourself hence being labeled as having bad hygiene
Yes, bad breath, smelling like the queso factory, dick cheese (on uncircumcised wee weez) , pubic hair that's longer than your penis, balls that smell like armpits, gunk in the corners of your eyes, food stuck in your teeth, foot odor etc. all those things make it look like you don't take care of yourself hence being labeled as having bad hygiene Originally Posted by Novatx

Damn. Never thought about the corners of my eyes. Now you got me all self conscious
Lol sofa!!
Ill give you a mouth hug anytime...its been too long!!

Uhhh...Nena, I keep an incredibly clean peen, but I'm not gonna' give it a mouth-hug, nor any other's for that matter. Same goes for any other male-parts. LoL!

But I hear what you're saying, hun.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
Wait, are you saying you could give yours a mouthhug if you wanted to but you won't?

I prefer freshly showered for all parties involved. I also prefer to shower when I arrive. I am usually traveling quite a distance and my partner(s) would benefit, especially in the summer. Big guys make gravy, just saying!
Yes, bad breath, smelling like the queso factory, dick cheese (on uncircumcised wee weez) , pubic hair that's longer than your penis, balls that smell like armpits, gunk in the corners of your eyes, food stuck in your teeth, foot odor etc. all those things make it look like you don't take care of yourself hence being labeled as having bad hygiene Originally Posted by Novatx
With that, Novatx, we can close this thread: you about covered it all! Hell, I'm gonna make a "pre-flight" checklist of all those items!
  • nushi
  • 01-27-2014, 04:14 PM
Don't forget the environment. A dirty incall or outcall says a lot too.
Great thread, but have a question for the Ladies... now, let's just say that your guy is TOTALLY ignoring you, while doing yard work, fixing the porch, working on your car, hot day, he's just wearing jeans, clean chest and sweat dripping off his bod....

The poor guy could really use a beer or....