WCW........ Candi Staxx!!

Candi sweetheart you are so adorable! I love that you put yourself out there and regardless of the outcome you hold you head high and mean what you say! You seem to be VERY active and very educated in the opinions you give! I thank you from the bottom I my heart the advice I read from your post and the thoughtfulness you put behind it!

I saw the recent photos I have to say my breath was taken back by the beauty you posses. You are a shinning star my dear and Candi is a delecious name as is with your beautiful body! Love your boobs - not going to lie!

I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I hope one day we can! Here's to you Candi on my WCW today!

Your lady in waiting
Lady K
  • Netx9
  • 01-29-2014, 04:10 PM
.... I love that you put yourself out there and regardless of the outcome you hold your head high and mean what you say!
... Originally Posted by katie.kartwright
Excellent choice! Uh, she is 6 feet of all sexy! Of course her head is high... Especially in heels!
My head was high when I saw her!!! Oh, you meant the big head.
Yaaaay I love candi excellent choice.
I read the title and thought she started wrestling?
I read the title and thought she started wrestling? Originally Posted by little willy
She can put me in a submission hold with those legs anytime!!

Congratulations beautiful candi!!!
katie, you do have excellent taste again. or should I say a deliciously sweet tooth.

Netx9, you stole my reply. lol I was thinking the same thing when I read what katie put. Candi is so tall, even when she takes those heels off, sexy feet too.

katie, that one of the first reasons I thought about seeing Candi was her personality and willing to "stand tall" and put her opinions out there. Her looks and height (I'm 5'4") intimidated me at first, until friends told me she was very friendly in person. and she is.
Well done Katie Darlin'!!

You and I have something in common... haven't met her in person... YET!

I love that you started this thread and are sticking to it, OK now....

Since you started this thread and have proprietary rights, are we allowed to shout out WCW (not wrestling... Netx9... ) like we are for MCM??? Or... do we let you cheerlead us through on Wednesday... or both ways? Hmmmm... is that MFM, FMF, FFMM, MFMF.... couple of combinations....

Human origami, sexual reciprocity...

Erich my lover

I wouldn't mind anyone making a shoutout to anyone. I just post on MCM and WCW because I'm a nosey lass and I love looking at sexy pictures of women wishing I were thm or with them. Or reading a review (not the whole thing what I can only see) and see the activities or the comments men make and wonder if I'll ever have that chance with the man...

Up to you if you want to cheerlead or just shout out; but I think making it a specific person makes it THAT much more special!

Or we can do MCM Feb 3 2014 in the title and in the body say "who's your MCM this sexy Monday" either way it's fine with me..... Con of the whole thing though is I can't look at pictures then

Lady K
Gotta agree with you Katie! Candi is not sexy and beautiful but also an amazing woman. Hopefully you will get to meet her one day and you will see what I'm talking about

Hopefully I will get to see her again tomorrow morning hell yeah!!
Candi sweetheart you are so adorable! I love that you put yourself out there and regardless of the outcome you hold you head high and mean what you say! You seem to be VERY active and very educated in the opinions you give! I thank you from the bottom I my heart the advice I read from your post and the thoughtfulness you put behind it!

I saw the recent photos I have to say my breath was taken back by the beauty you posses. You are a shinning star my dear and Candi is a delecious name as is with your beautiful body! Love your boobs - not going to lie!

I've never had the pleasure of meeting you, but I hope one day we can! Here's to you Candi on my WCW today!

Your lady in waiting
Lady K Originally Posted by katie.kartwright

WOW!!

Thank you SO much! I am beyond honored to be your WCW!
I had'nt logged in since yesterday around lunch and had not seen this, WOW and THANK YOU, your too frickin sweet babe =)

Thank you so much for your kind words! What can I say, Im just REALLY Italian, lol. Hot blooded, often quick tempered and definitely emotional!
I do try to spend alot of time practicing my SELF AND SOCIAL AWARENESS AND MANAGEMENT. (And also just good marketing skills in general) That right there, has gotten me VERY far. Other than that, I guarantee Im nothing too special, just a skinny Geek from New Orleans! You floored me with this thread, Thank you babe-for putting a big silly grin on my face

AS FOR YOU..
YOU are stunning yourself! I look forward to more pics of you hopefully (I totally checked out your website!) You have a very raw beauty, and that innocent AND "come fuck me look",VERY SEXY! Your skin is so beautfiul! You look exactly like a certain girl I dated for a very long time when I was younger, you definitely catch my eye!
I look forward to meeting you oneday hopefully too!
Thank you!
Excellent choice! Uh, she is 6 feet of all sexy! Of course her head is high... Especially in heels! Originally Posted by Netx9

Hehehe, I could make so many fun inappropriate jokes off that!
Thank you babe!!
My head was high when I saw her!!! Oh, you meant the big head. Originally Posted by sandy

Yes it was!
Yaaaay I love candi excellent choice. Originally Posted by NikkiWhite

And I LOVE Nikki,
SHE is my PERMANENT crush...IJS

Please come back to SA already?
I read the title and thought she started wrestling? Originally Posted by little willy

Now THAT'D be a real twist eh...LOL