Sticking up for our mods

With all the current drama on 'outing' our Mods such as hunting out episodes of 'lack of judgement', unfair treatment, blah, blah, blah...I find that Mokoa and JJ havs always treated me with respect and fairness.

While I have not always agreed with each individual's actions, on the whole I would say they have done a fairly awesome job on trying to contain a thundering herd of cats.

Its obvious Whispers and others have a hard on for Mokoa and rather than weighing in on a fight that can't be won when its all based on perceptions of what could've, should've, would've, Mokoa has stayed smart and for the most part out of the fray.

This thing with JJ. Reading his explanation of what occurred, I can understand where he is coming from.

First and foremost was his initial input about questioning the age of the provider. A topic no one is allowed to bring up or discuss in open and questionably closed forums.

I myself rarely look at the welcome wagon and have little interest in being thd first in line, I aait until there has been a few reviews of the newcomers by hobbyists that I 'know' and respect.

I have been very outspoken in these forums about OUR responsibility to report suspected human trafficking, and the last time I did so was on an alert posted by a provider about a 'harem' that was travelling through South Texas.

While JJ did agree that this was a problem, he was able to provide a guideline stating why this was not an Alert. It did not meet the criteria of being a threat to provider or hobbyist members.

It truly could be that JJ, questioning the age of iamsummer due to posted photos went to take a look for himself. Once he determined she was a legally consenting adult he continued playing his cards close to his chest. I wasn't there, so I don't know.

I suppose it is conjecture on what would have happened had iamsummer not passed the age test, but in my judgment JJ would have done the right thing.

Again, conjecture on my part only due to his lead statement questioning the age of the newbie provider.

So JJ threw his dick out there for his reasons and ended up stepping on it, and now some are using it as a jump rope.

In the meantime, he is doing the only thing he should do - STFU when you do not have a qualified third party representative.

LilMynx69, you kind of started in that direction but then slacked off.

Nuff said, I like OUR SA mods just fine.

Dogg
With all the current drama on 'outing' our Mods such as hunting out episodes of 'lack of judgement', unfair treatment, blah, blah, blah...I find that Mokoa and JJ havs always treated me with respect and fairness.

And others in this community tend to think of Mokoa as having a God complex and ladies feel they both tend to be overly controling and pettty in how they apply guidelines. There is no shortage of those in Austin that have stepped up on their own to say so

While I have not always agreed with each individual's actions, on the whole I would say they have done a fairly awesome job on trying to contain a thundering herd of cats.

They turned most of San Antonio members into mindless followers afraid to speak up. I don't blame JJ. He simply did not know any better,

Its obvious Whispers and others have a hard on for Mokoa and rather than weighing in on a fight that can't be won when its all based on perceptions of what could've, should've, would've, Mokoa has stayed smart and for the most part out of the fray.

He has tried a few times and loses. He's like the beat dog sitting in a corner with ot's tail between it's legs....

This thing with JJ. Reading his explanation of what occurred, I can understand where he is coming from. Yeah?

First and foremost was his initial input about questioning the age of the provider. A topic no one is allowed to bring up or discuss in open and questionably closed forums.

I myself rarely look at the welcome wagon and have little interest in being thd first in line, I aait until there has been a few reviews of the newcomers by hobbyists that I 'know' and respect.

I have been very outspoken in these forums about OUR responsibility to report suspected human trafficking, and the last time I did so was on an alert posted by a provider about a 'harem' that was travelling through South Texas.

While JJ did agree that this was a problem, he was able to provide a guideline stating why this was not an Alert. It did not meet the criteria of being a threat to provider or hobbyist members.

It truly could be that JJ, questioning the age of iamsummer due to posted photos went to take a look for himself. Once he determined she was a legally consenting adult he continued playing his cards close to his chest. I wasn't there, so I don't know.

I suppose it is conjecture on what would have happened had iamsummer not passed the age test, but in my judgment JJ would have done the right thing.

Really as an Adult Male and a Moderator of a Website the right thing would be to be in a Hotel Room with a minor Provider?

Again, conjecture on my part only due to his lead statement questioning the age of the newbie provider.

So JJ threw his dick out there for his reasons and ended up stepping on it, and now some are using it as a jump rope.

In the meantime, he is doing the only thing he should do - STFU when you do not have a qualified third party representative.

LilMynx69, you kind of started in that direction but then slacked off.

Nuff said, I like OUR SA mods just fine.

Dogg Originally Posted by Doglegg
I like JJ... I hope he learned something and that his statements of No Never Not I never come back to bight the man in the ass.

AS fucked up as that story is I would keep JJ and toss Mokoa out with the Bath Water...
  • savak
  • 01-30-2014, 09:37 PM
blah, blah, blah... Originally Posted by Doglegg

keep JJ, get rid of the other fucker.

Besides, we need someone to look out for the trannies

Hey, Doglegg! I'm with you on that. I think our mod's do a hell of a great job!!

Here's to JJ and Mokoa!!
I wasn't there, so I don't know. Originally Posted by Doglegg
I mean no disrespect but this really is the most important part of your post. Everything else is speculation and conjecture.

We should evaluate what the "two" parties involved claim and NOT get side tracked by the posts of bystanders.

Thanks Doglegg
I!m with JJ and Mokoa .... they are fair .....and effective ...both have issued me points but I deserved what I got.
How effective?
Apparently they have pissed of Whispers enough that he has had to beat his keyboard over 9,000 times in regurgitated bullshit to make himself feel better.... And in a new thread in this forum one rather new provider has had to stop using FAKE PHOTOS and actually put her own photos on her showcase.....without penalty I am sure.....
Those of us who have been around know that posters like whispers and providers who operate on the fringe eventually float away on the cloud of crap they ride in on....
I dont like these mod apppreciation suck up threads any more than I like the the kill all the mods and vote for new mods threads, for the same reason.

The are stupid drama.

Lets leave this crap north of the brazos.
Do you guys give the Austin mods this much trouble? I have a provider friend who is fuckjng one of the Austin mods and she shows me LOTS of shit that she is not supposed to be able to see. But, I guess those are the perks of being one of the lucky girls with special privileges. I don't follow the cry babies in Austin forums so maybe they are giving them a hard time too. I hope so because it seems Austin gurus have more to hide.
I'll bet she doesn't show your dumbass shit now, after outing her.
I'm willing to bet you'll never even see her again after shooting off your big mouth.
I for one am infamous for starting fuck you threads aimed at them.
Do you guys give the Austin mods this much trouble? I have a provider friend who is fuckjng one of the Austin mods and she shows me LOTS of shit that she is not supposed to be able to see. But, I guess those are the perks of being one of the lucky girls with special privileges. I don't follow the cry babies in Austin forums so maybe they are giving them a hard time too. I hope so because it seems Austin gurus have more to hide. Originally Posted by newcumerz
I have a 10" dick and a 6" tongue so long as I don't need to prove it!
Well I was going to use Whispers quote about Adult male and Mod in a hotel room with minor but the phone is currently phucking with me.

Yeah, an adult male and mod with enough social conscious to do the right thing, do his best to verify age and if below legal limit GTFO and not approve membership AND the one thing everyone seems to run from, drop a dime to the LE.

Now I did not place these comments into the Whispers thread about providers being mistreated as I respected his first request for ALL males to keep from posting until Feb 2nd or 3rd, it seemed to be a valid request in order to get shy providers to speak up.

In order to stay on topic in his thread, I started this one.

We hobbyists are all here for a reason and as such it should be remembered that all male mods started as hobbyists and for each felt their own reason to be a Mod.

Each of us as hobbyists have our own proclivities that may or may not make it into our reviews.

JJ has written reviews on Trannies. Good for him, its honest, brave in his acknowledgement, and responsible to the community for providing information, so lets do the right thing and stop bashing him for writing reviews on activities that few of us would admit to, much less take the heat on. Whether or not his taste coincide with mine or yours is beside the point, he pushed the envelope.

Some of us are into being treated roughly by providers and spend time redrawing cartoons, its whatever helps you slumber and to keep from slitting wrists or eating a bullet.

The hobby provides a respite from the daily boredom until death pushes the envelope for us.

So whatever we choose to do behind closed doors that does not cause actual harm or distress to the other person is pretty much fair game and here in hobbyland should be accepted for what it is...a way to pass the time.

The above statement does not condone underage, rape, or battery.

So after that diatribe, yeah, I'm in support of our Mods, regardless of kinks, and while I do not know for certain JJ's intent, I think he was trying to one do the right thing by ascertaining age, and two not admitting pay for play to preclude being set up by LE. Payment after the fact is used by quite a few members.

Dogg
  • savak
  • 01-31-2014, 08:45 AM
pointing out he likes trannies isnt bashing him, its teasing yeah, but not bashing.

he can appreciate the humor, he knows the tranny thing is a little out there, he used the whole tranny thing to "defile" a spinner to a spinner lovers chagrin.

i lulzd, he lulzd, we all lulzd (those of us that were in on the joke at least.

we should have moar mods who ars younger, play call of duty, laugh at pics of talking cats, and appreciate teh lulz.
I don't play Call of Duty, but I can appreciate the lulz.. can I be a mod?

I'm kidding, I don't have time for that. But I do think our mods are completely fine. I haven't seen either of them besides Mokoa at a social one time. JJ usually is the one slapping my wrist when it needs to be. But they've been good with me. Never had any issues.
Well, I didn't read all the JJ stuff, but he's always been cool in my book, no problems with JJ ever. And Mokoa has always been "by the book" and just fine as a mod. How do I know? Cause I've tried to convince him not to be so "by the book" in the past when something was bonkers to me or seemed unfair and I'd be whining about my drama and about why I was right and it never worked out that he would make some changes on something for me just because I wanted something changed, erased, or whatever. LOL He would be all like, "Well, such and such rule says blah blah blah..." LOL I still luv ya Mokoa! Soooo.... that's all I have to say about that!
keep JJ, get rid of the other fucker.

Besides, we need someone to look out for the trannies

Originally Posted by savak
I wasn't going to post on this thread, but Holy Hell that is funny!