P411 is slowly shutting down

It's official from Gina, P411 is going away.

No end date announced.
It's too bad all my interactions with P411 and Gina have been really good.

https://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=106...3&postcount=11
Sad day. A really valuable resource.
Looks like a new site needs to be created to take over.
What I actually said is that we're slowly moving towards retirement. Shutting down? That remains to be seen....

I really don't appreciate it when people take the liberty to speak for me.

Always,
Gina
Thanks for clearing that up, Gina..
I haven't needed p411 in a long time, after Gina raised her rate a couple of years ago, I just quit her, imagine lot of guys did the same. Although, connecting with p411 was very easy.
I'm very glad that I joined P411. The two primary membership benefits for me are ease of scheduling because of P411 pre-screening, and the knowledge that Gina is sheriff-ing the operation. I've never had to escalate any problem to Gina, so we don't know each other at all, making this an unsolicited vote of confidence in whatever direction she takes P411.
Looks like a new site needs to be created to take over. Originally Posted by Agent220
Very true Agent. Either way. Quite true.
  • Old-T
  • 11-22-2018, 08:18 PM
P411, cooking classes, and massage classes. The best three erotic investments I ever made.
  • Loxly
  • 11-22-2018, 10:25 PM
Sometimes people and businesses need to "reinvent" themselves. Perhaps that is the case here. We shall see.
Great discussion, Tatonka. Thanks for pointing out the communication from Gina, even though you may have caught a little flack for your interpretation of it. It's really not a far stretch from retirement to an end of some kind.

I hope that p411 continues. I still plan to continue my membership for another year when it comes up for renewal. I've found it very helpful.
Love it so much I got a lifetime membership. P411 has a great reputation with hobbyist and providers alike. If Gina wants to retire she should just sell the business. The cash flow must be fantastic!
What I actually said is that we're slowly moving towards retirement. Shutting down? That remains to be seen....

I really don't appreciate it when people take the liberty to speak for me.

Always,
Gina Originally Posted by GinaXXX

Gina,

If I misinterpreted your "moving towards retirement" statement incorrectly then I apologize for that.

I meant nothing malicious or derogatory towards you or P411 I was just trying to share some information about a resource that many in the hobby find very useful.

In the recently changing environment surrounding the hobby a number of hobby related websites and related resources have disappeared (TER), been shut down (back page) or had to make significant changes (like eccie and P41). Perhaps this has lead me to equate "retirement" with "ending" a bit too easily.

I have been a P411 client for 10+ years and obviously have found it a very useful resource. As I mentioned in my initial post all my interactions with those at P411 have been very positive, not just prompt and professional but kind and friendly. I hope that P411 does continue on and I wish all those at P411 nothing but the best of luck.

I don't like it when others try to speak for me and I don't presume that I should speak for others so again my apologizes for that.
Gina,
I don't like it when others try to speak for me and I don't presume that I should speak for others so again my apologizes for that. Originally Posted by Tatonka
Apology accepted. I promise to let everyone know if there are ever plans to "shut down".

At this point we're just slowing things down while other options are explored. I need to step back and spend some time on my personal life instead of spending every waking moment working.

Always,
Gina