Personal Assistant/Marketer& Consultant ~ Available Now!

Hi! My name is Nikki. I have been a provider since 1998. I am now fully retired. I have heard countless stories of girls arrested or hurt. And you know the rest...the timewasters, the pimps, etc. The best thing you can do is to do your homework before you go see someone. Don`t have the time or know where to start? Let me help.

Two years ago I went on a call. I skipped my normal screening. He sounded okay. Nice neighborhood. What I did not know was that he was drunk. Had I done my normal screening I would have found out he was 4 years younger than he said he was and had an extensive criminal record. Had I known this I would have never gone. I was lucky and got out alive. I decided after that to help other women stay safe by having complete knowledge on who they are spending time with.

I have extremely reasonable rates. I know you have other bills, families, etc. Sometimes it is barely enough to make ends meet.

Here is what I do:

Screening/Booking - Respond to clients via email (or you can if you would prefer). If you correspond with your client you just send the information for me to screen - I look on all major blacklisting sites. Employment and reference checks. Criminal background/Sex offender Check.

I keep a private calendar and address book. I know who you are seeing and when you saw them. Reminders can be sent prior to an appointment.

Is your email cluttered? Let me make folders and organize. Never lose important contacts again. Be able to contact your clientele an notify them of upcoming incalls, tours, etc.
I have an add on package - Consulting. Let me post your ads and tell you where you can get the most exposure. Tips on how to market yourself best according to where you are based out of or where you will be visiting.

I have a variety of payment options available. Discretion promised and I come with excellent references.

I am very discreet and you will never hear me gossip about yourself or others.

I do not tolerate girls that party hard (ask me what this means).

High maintenance/drama - I try to avoid this. I have a personal life. I try to work as quickly as possible but even I need a break once in a while (even if its just for a power nap). I will inform you if for any reason I am not around to cater to your needs.

You are under no contract or obligation so why not try it out?

I can be reached via text 314-643-6004 or email datenikkistl@gmail.com

You can also PM me on here. I respond quickly.

Please let me know if you have any question.

Nikki