In Need of an Assistant / Screener etc..

I am in need of an assistant. One that screens as harshly as I do, and can help me keep up with pm's emails and such. I am overwhelmed as most of us girls tend to get, it's hard to work and answer the load of emails / pm's while I am visiting with clients or even on my day off (I want to be with my son and spend more time with him and be able to not look at my emails and pms every 5 minutes).. Screening is extremely important to me, I am not newbie friendly and my screening requirements are already laid out on my screening page.. Preferably someone who can start ASAP... Please Email me at alyssa@dreamrockinreality.com
I did that once, she lasted 3 months and actually got into the business with me, it took a load off, helping with laundry, cleaning, clients, making sure I ATE (I wish I had her or someone like that too). It gets exhausting spending time like a full time job taking calls/texts/emails and then spend only 2 to 4 hours with clients, going to bed doing laundry, wake up doing laundry, etc etc

I do wish you luck finding "the right one"
OMG I Knew I was not the only one, I forget to eat all the time too.... Laundry, school functions.. I LOVE my clients, but sometimes it is overwhelming.... I am searching for the "RIGHT" one.... I just need one that is as STRICT as I am screening... etc....
Contact me! I am very affordable. I can start today.

Retired provider of 18 years with excellent references

I work around the clock and have an extensive range of screening tools/methods available to help keep you safe with quality clientele. Email datenikkistl@gmail.com - Fast response.