Please STFU with this ignorant AF energy independence bullshit

• WTF
  • 03-03-2022, 01:50 PM
You just are show how little you understand the oil sector...

https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/02/energ...ion/index.html

Oil and gas companies do not want to drill more," said Pavel Molchanov, an analyst at Raymond James. "They are under pressure from the financial community to pay more dividends, to do more share buybacks instead of the proverbial 'drill baby drill,' which is the way they would have done things 10 years ago. Corporate strategy has fundamentally changed."
You mean companies like making more money rather than spending more. How the hell could that be.

So if a company can spend less and price rises due to constrained supply, the company can actually be more profitable with the same outlay. Say it ain’t so. Idiots on here have said time and again that oil companies want to keep on spending and pulling oil out of the ground at a loss so the US can be independent.

Who says we don't understand the Biden oil market?!?
Red tape by the climate changers have changed how oilers do business.

Drill baby Drill
I expect we have Oil Patch pros in this forum. And it’s easy to tell who ain’t one of them.
Red tape by the climate changers have changed how oilers do business.

Drill baby Drill Originally Posted by winn dixie
DRILL BABY DRILL
I expect we have Oil Patch pros in this forum. And it’s easy to tell who ain’t one of them. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

we know which side you are on .. unless you want to claim you were an oilfield roughneck in your younger days ..
So let's get the OP's strategy straight:

First, you do everything possible to badmouth, discourage and curtail US oil & gas production, then after you succeed in driving up prices at the pump and filling up Putin's war coffers, you turn around and blame everything on the very same oil companies that did all the drilling & fracking & wild-catting & transporting & refining needed for us to achieve our 5-decades-long goal of (net) energy independence, until your own misguided policies reversed this feat!

Hmmm... does anyone really think Americans are fucking stupid enough to swallow that lie??

P.S. Keep in mind Rachel Madcow is the OP's energy investment adviser!
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2022, 04:56 PM
So let's get the OP's strategy straight:

First, you do everything in your power to discourage and curtail US oil & gas production, then once you are successful in driving up domestic gas prices and filling up Putin's war coffers, you turn around and blame it all on the same US oil companies that did all the drilling and fracking and wild-catting and transporting and refining needed for us finally to achieve our elusive 5-decades-long goal of US energy independence, until your own misguided policies reversed this feat!

Does the OP really think Americans are fucking stupid enough to swallow that lie??

P.S. Keep in mind that the OP's energy investment adviser is Rachel Maddow! Originally Posted by lustylad
You dumb F.....Biden wasn't in office when oil prices shot to the bottom.

Did you not read the title to this thread? I had asked your ilk to STFU with your juvenile revisionist parrot type posts.
You dumb F.....Biden wasn't in office when oil prices shot to the bottom.

Did you not read the title to this thread? I had asked your ilk to STFU with your juvenile revisionist parrot type posts. Originally Posted by WTF
You're the dumb F... Biden JUICED the rapid bounce-back in prices with his idiotic and delusional anti-energy policy decisions.

He owns $110 a barrel oil!

And you're the parrot mindlessly spewing Biden's clumsy, cowardly, desperate and juvenile attempts to revise the history of the past 13 months!

When you're in a hole, it's generally not a good idea to scold and blame the people you will need to rely on to pull you out of that hole.
  • WTF
  • 03-03-2022, 05:54 PM
You're the dumb F... Biden JUICED the rapid bounce-back in prices with his idiotic and delusional anti-energy policy decisions.

He owns $110 a barrel oil!

And you're the parrot mindlessly spewing Biden's clumsy, cowardly, desperate and juvenile attempts to revise the history of the past 13 months!

When you're in a hole, it's generally not a good idea to scold and blame the people you will need to rely on to pull you out of that hole. Originally Posted by lustylad
I warned you parrots to stfu....but nooooo, you wouldn't listen.

https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/ne...34-2022-01-21/

For Immediate Release, January 21, 2022

Taylor McKinnon, (801) 300-2414, tmckinnon@biologicaldiversity. org

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

Thousands of Permits OK’d Despite President’s Authority to End Drilling by 2035

WASHINGTON— New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

“Biden’s runaway drilling approvals are a spectacular failure of climate leadership,” said Taylor McKinnon at the Center for Biological Diversity. “Avoiding catastrophic climate change requires ending new fossil fuel extraction, but Biden is racing in the opposite direction.”
I warned you parrots to stfu....but nooooo, you wouldn't listen.

https://biologicaldiversity.org/w/ne...34-2022-01-21/

For Immediate Release, January 21, 2022

Taylor McKinnon, (801) 300-2414, tmckinnon@biologicaldiversity. org

New Data: Biden’s First Year Drilling Permitting Stomps Trump’s By 34%

Thousands of Permits OK’d Despite President’s Authority to End Drilling by 2035

WASHINGTON— New federal data shows the Biden administration approved 3,557 permits for oil and gas drilling on public lands in its first year, far outpacing the Trump administration’s first-year total of 2,658.

Nearly 2,000 of the drilling permits were approved on public lands administered by the Bureau of Land Management’s New Mexico office, followed by 843 in Wyoming, 285 in Montana and North Dakota, and 191 in Utah. In California, the Biden administration approved 187 permits — more than twice the 71 drilling permits Trump approved in that state in his first year.

“Biden’s runaway drilling approvals are a spectacular failure of climate leadership,” said Taylor McKinnon at the Center for Biological Diversity. “Avoiding catastrophic climate change requires ending new fossil fuel extraction, but Biden is racing in the opposite direction.” Originally Posted by WTF

oh you warned us, did ya? if you say so tuffy.

your own article said it was only temporary and the oil companies will be ramped up by 2023. butt you knew that right, tuffy?

more on your stupid thread later i'm eating my jersey mike's roast beef sammich and watching Tucker.
oh you warned us, did ya? if you say so tuffy.

your own article said it was only temporary and the oil companies will be ramped up by 2023. butt you knew that right, tuffy?

more on your stupid thread later i'm eating my jersey mike's roast beef sammich and watching Tucker. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I don’t think he’s very tuff. Just an old white guy with a limp dick.
Yeh, it’s all about The Dollar,. The Franc, The Ruble, The Pound….etc.

What the OP misses is Energy independence means you can stop a megalomaniac from invading countries. You shut his money off.

We all know that the bottom line rules in the corporate world. But people like WTF, who seems to be “rootin’ for Putin”, can tell the price of everything but knows the value of nothing.

So “Thugocracies” can do as they please because we have have far too many Polititians, Billionaires, and WalMart Shoppers saying……”hey, that’s their problem”.

So STFU.
The Oil and Gas industry is like no other I have ever been involved working for. I worked for a firm that was hired to do consulting work for a big Oil company in Houston. After about six months during my 1st engagement working for this company, I just casually asked how much the company generated in revenue for the year. I knew the expenses but not the revenue. I assumed it would be around a 10-15% net margin. You know what it was? It was 1% and no I did not leave out a 0, it was one fucking percent. Net profit was around $500MM but think about that low net profit margin and the small margin of error to not easily be deep in the red.

Anyway, for people who think they have a clue about the oil and gas industry and think it is so simple to just find oil and pull it out of the ground, I highly recommend you do a little research before you talk out of your ass when you have no idea what you are talking about. I liked the movie "There Will be Blood" but that's not how it works now.